LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
STLDreamer wanting to strut his stuff with the rest of us:
New here, can't wait for the season!

Welcome to the ROD Dreamer! (y) :party: :welcome: :sup: :lifting::seizure::rockon::cheers:

We have a members map where you can pin your location.
We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:

We're glad you finally found your place here at the ROD and made the decision to join our community. Good thing you didn't take that first left cause you'd have missed the turn off to the ROD. Never get directions at a gas station.

upload_2015-7-17_16-36-56.jpeg
upload_2015-7-17_16-45-32.jpeg

The artist forges himself to the others, midway between the beauty he cannot do without and the community he cannot tear himself away from. That is why true artists scorn nothing: they are obliged to understand rather than to judge.
Albert Camus

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Hello, everybody. I'm TheDYVKX, but you can call me Bruce. I'm 37, from St. Augustine, Florida and I love the Rams. I've been a fan since they came to St. Louis, so about 1995. I've been a fan through some tough times, but it looks to be getting better for us Rams fans. The future is definitely looking much less bleak. I'm in the flooring business, so if anybody happens to live in the area and needs their floor redone, I'll give you a Rams fan discount (y);). I'm married to my crazy wife who I'm surprised hasn't murdered me yet. Most of my free time is used on drinking and watching sports, so the two best things on earth, am I right? I don't have that exciting of a life, just living the nice warm Florida life :D.

I'm weaning myself off that abusive drug they call the St. Louis Post Dispatch, which is the worst thing that's ever happened to me (maybe I'm stretching it just a little), but yet I still go on there every day. I need the rehab they call Rams on Demand. Can somebody please help me? I'll be happy to go to any AA meetings.

As to my posting style, I'm kind of a know it all, so bear (bare?) with me. You can probably poke holes in every argument I have, so go easy my new comrades.

I'm happy to be here! Soon the PD will no longer have a hold on me. Thanks for taking me! I've been reading posts and you guys seem like such great people. At least there aren't any dang Whiner fans on here.

Seems like so long ago. Best decision I ever made.

Blood85

UDFA
Name
Rob
I am a long time Rams fan, going back to '76... used to go to practices to watch Jack Youngblood, Nolan Cromwell, etc. Just discovered this site and am very much looking forward to this season. Born and raised in OC, but actually was living in St. Louis when the Rams moved there... been back in OC since '96, but following them my entire life (some pain thru the years with the sweetness of '99-00).

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am a long time Rams fan, going back to '76... used to go to practices to watch Jack Youngblood, Nolan Cromwell, etc. Just discovered this site and am very much looking forward to this season. Born and raised in OC, but actually was living in St. Louis when the Rams moved there... been back in OC since '96, but following them my entire life (some pain thru the years with the sweetness of '99-00).

Welcome! Look forward to talking Rams with you.

Alan

Legend
Blood85 hitting the jackpot:
Just discovered this site and am very much looking forward to this season.

Welcome to the ROD Blood! (y) :party: :welcome: :sup: :lifting::seizure::rockon::cheers:
We have a members map where you can pin your location.
We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:

It's like discovering gold in your back yard. Great to have you with us and great name with vowels in it too. Don't try pronouncing some of these guys names in your head or you'll get brain damage. I know of what I speak because it's what happened to me. We have a great community here that I think you'll like and we have brothers all over the world.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmAtwvZYTe8

I am thankful the most important key in history was invented. It's not the key to your house, your car, your boat, your safety deposit box, your bike lock or your private community. It's the key to order, sanity, and peace of mind. The key is 'Delete.'
Elayne Boosler

images

Last edited:

Blood85

UDFA
Name
Rob
Thanks for the welcome...
One of my favorite memories as an 11-year old was asking Rich Saul for an autograph and having him being utterly shocked I knew his name (no names on practice jerseys back then), his Pro Bowls, etc... he took a lot of time to talk with me and gave a great personalized autograph... then Jack Youngblood walked up to me and I couldn't say a word. LOL, I knew more about him than any other player, but I was just in total awe... just handed him my autograph pad speechless, sheesh.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
One of my favorite memories as an 11-year old was asking Rich Saul for an autograph and having him being utterly shocked I knew his name (no names on practice jerseys back then), his Pro Bowls, etc... he took a lot of time to talk with me and gave a great personalized autograph... then Jack Youngblood walked up to me and I couldn't say a word. LOL, I knew more about him than any other player, but I was just in total awe... just handed him my autograph pad speechless, sheesh.

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Now... let's get you an avatar... I gave you one to start. To edit go to your profile by clicking on your user top right hand corner of the page!

Cheers!!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Great story! Welcome aboard @Blood85!

Alan

Legend
tinman1 coming for one and finding many:
my name is Tim from Orange park fl. friends with jacob hagen
Welcome to the ROD tinman! (y) :party: :welcome: :sup: :lifting::seizure::rockon::cheers:
If you're a Rams fan you certainly came to the right place to talk about all things Ram. Our little community comprises Ram fans from all over the the world. Don't forget to check out our other forums by clicking on our Forums button and doing some exploration. Check out our Off Topic forum where we have our Your Song of the Day thread. Good stuff!

We have a members map where you can pin your location. I think you'll find some other Rams fans in your area in case you're feeling oppressed by the Bucs and Phins fans. :)

Bighorn+Bros.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtyKcDKU5oU

This world of ours... must avoid becoming a community of dreadful fear and hate, and be, instead, a proud confederation of mutual trust and respect.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

images
images

Last edited:

Cochiti

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My name is Max from Albuquerque. Been a rams fan since a family vacation to LA in '68 when I was a kid. Gabriel to Snow and the Fearsome Foursome who wouldn't be a fan of that team. But everyone where I grew up was all about Dandy Don and Bullet Bob and all those cowpokes. Living so far from LA and with Dallas hogging the TV broadcasts I had to content my self with an occasional game on TV and Stratomatic Football... any of you old guys remember that game.

Anyway I have been lurking here for a couple of years, wandering over from lurking at Ramstalk and sure glad to be here.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
My name is Max from Albuquerque. Been a rams fan since a family vacation to LA in '68 when I was a kid. Gabriel to Snow and the Fearsome Foursome who wouldn't be a fan of that team. But everyone where I grew up was all about Dandy Don and Bullet Bob and all those cowpokes. Living so far from LA and with Dallas hogging the TV broadcasts I had to content my self with an occasional game on TV and Stratomatic Football... any of you old guys remember that game.

Anyway I have been lurking here for a couple of years, wandering over from lurking at Ramstalk and sure glad to be here.

Welcome! Look forward to hearing more from you.

@Alan will send a "welcome basket" shortly. :sneaky:

Alan

Legend
Cochiti finally seeing the light:
My name is Max from Albuquerque.

Since you've been lurking here for some time I don't need to tell you much about our community but I'm sure you're extremely happy to have finally found your oasis. Though it took you an inordinately long time to come to your senses.:eek:
wander.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE37e1eK2mY

Welcome to the ROD Cochiti! (y) :party: :welcome: :sup: :lifting::seizure::rockon::cheers:

You're just in time to try your luck at picking the weekly winners in our Pickem contest.

Don't underestimate the power of your vision to change the world. Whether that world is your office, your community, an industry or a global movement, you need to have a core belief that what you contribute can fundamentally change the paradigm or way of thinking about problems.
Leroy Hood

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/community.html#EtHgDu5R2zAhM0R8.99
upload_2015-9-6_19-0-28.jpeg
upload_2015-9-6_19-2-21.jpeg

Alan

Legend
CGI_Ram trying to get me in trouble with the Feds:
@Alan will send a "welcome basket" shortly. :sneaky:
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtains @Cochiti . As CGI knows very well, it's illegal :mad: to send hazardous material in the mail so unfortunately, no home made fruit cake for you. :( I gotta tell ya, be on the periphery of a couple of mysterious deaths and the authorities way over react. :rolleyes:

SierraRam

Recreational User

Welcome Cochiti! The '68 Rams were a special team and should have been the ones to crush the overrated Jets in the SB! Like you, I was a Ram fan raised in enemy territory - For me, it was the SF Bay Area. (Niners Suck!) You'll find a lot of fellow fans here from all age groups. The knowledge and humor are abundant. Jump in and post! The water's fine...
images
images

SierraRam

Recreational User

Now that's a cool story! Saul and Jack Youngblood -Wow, two of my all-time favs from back in the day. I got Fred Dryer's autograph in SF and that was surreal, too! What a defense we had back then - I still believe it was one of the best ever... Top 5 statistically!

Welcome aboard. Be sure to explore around this fantastic site - check out the other forums like "Off Topic." Very cool to pass the time waiting for Sundays. Enjoy!