LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been here a few months - never posted in this thread for whatever reason. I've been a Rams fan since the Coliseum days. I actually hawked food in the stands the first year they were in Anaheim. Great gig for a 16 year old. Minimum wage, tips, and get to watch the fourth quarter in whatever seat you can find. And of course, during big plays you kneel in the aisles and watch the game. The flip side was that if you were selling malted ice cream that day the cooler weighed 50 pounds hanging around your neck - not fun if you were working the steep nose bleed seats. But good money.

I also had the misfortune of moving to New Orleans the first time basically ever they had a good team, and having to put up with random people chanting "Who Dat? Who Dat? Who Dat Say Gonna Beat Da Saints?"

While I hate the Patriots reflexively, and of course the 49ers, I do have a visceral dislike of the Saints because of that.

I lived in the NW in the early '80s, so I remember the Seahawks as a bad AFC team - with small handed Dave Krieg as their QB - who inspired the joke "What do Dave Krieg and Billy Graham have in common? They are the only two men who can get 50,000 people in a stadium on a Sunday to shout "Oh My God"."

Alan

Legend
Akrasian scratching an old itch:
I've been here a few months - never posted in this thread for whatever reason. I've been a Rams fan since the Coliseum days.
That's probably my fault Akrasian. Not knowing that the management here has banned me from sending out any more fruitcakes (something about it being a zero-sum game) you probably thought I'd be sending you one if you posted here. I won't be. :( I could just say grow a pair but then I think to myself, who among us can stare death in the face with out flinching? Either that or you were afraid you'd have to listen to one of my music videos. :LOL:
Fear realized. This should get your heart pumping (before it explodes)!:

Welcome to the ROD Akrasian!(y):welcome::party::sup::lifting::seizure::rockon::cheers:
images
images

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's probably my fault Akrasian. Not knowing that the management here has banned me from sending out any more fruitcakes (something about it being a zero-sum game) you probably thought I'd be sending you one if you posted here. I won't be. :( I could just say grow a pair but then I think to myself, who among us can stare death in the face with out flinching? Either that or you were afraid you'd have to listen to one of my music videos. :LOL:
Fear realized. This should get your heart pumping (before it explodes)!:

Welcome to the ROD Akrasian!(y):welcome::party::sup::lifting::seizure::rockon::cheers:
images
images

Not many metal bands take their name from an Aristotelian/Scholastic term used to explain why we choose the poor choice instead of what we know is best.

Alan

Legend
Akrasian wondering why more don't jump on this bandwagon:
Not many metal bands take their name from an Aristotelian/Scholastic term used to explain why we choose the poor choice instead of what we know is best.
That was my first thought too. Total synchronicity in our thoughts bro. Mind boggling when you stop to think about it. I blame it on the bright shiny object syndrome.
ae3094b32e3f455bbd45cf377f45ca12.jpg

VanRamsFan

UDFA
I am a Rams fan from Vancouver, BC. Not a whole lot of Rams fans to talk to around here so I'm signing up for this forum. Worst part of living in Vancouver are all of the cocky bandwagon Seahawks fans. Anyway I fell in love with the Rams during the Warner days and have never looked back.

TheBunk

Rookie
This is easily the most well rounded Rams forum I've seen. It's active, moderated, has a knowledgeable community, and is constantly updated with Rams related news. It's rather foolish it took me so long to sign up on here.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This is easily the most well rounded Rams forum I've seen. It's active, moderated, has a knowledgeable community, and is constantly updated with Rams related news. It's rather foolish it took me so long to sign up on here.
Signing up is the first step. Now you have to get initiated.

0.jpg

Alan

Legend
TheBunk stops here:
This is easily the most well rounded Rams forum I've seen.
That's because of our predilection for burgers and fruit cake. We're thinking about putting all our new members on a diet so that the average weight of our posters will go down. :) We're glad you decided to join our community. :banana:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaANbXbqIV8

Welcome to the ROD Bunk!(y):welcome::party::sup::lifting::seizure::rockon::cheers:
We also have a members map where you can pin your location if you're not on the run from the law. :heh:
We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:
images
images
quote.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2014-9-17_17-24-49.jpeg
    upload_2014-9-17_17-24-49.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 224

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
My name is Rynie, I'm a Taurus. I like long walks on the beach and PUPPIES!

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
pretty nice work...was it a cover up? looks like there is the outline of another tat under the hat
No. That's the marker from the stencil. This picture is right after he finished. And thanks!

Alan

Legend
Rynie coming in for repair:
My name is Rynie, I'm a Taurus. I like long walks on the beach and PUPPIES!
24 posts? Better late than child support I always say. And yes, I know that makes no sense but it's after 8 PM. Talk about coincidence, I have Hollywood Henderson tattooed on my ass. Small world eh?
upload_2014-9-18_21-9-26.jpeg
images
upload_2014-9-18_21-6-36.jpeg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUC6ttHEdF4

Welcome to the ROD Rynie!(y):welcome::party::sup::lifting::seizure::rockon::cheers:
We also have a members map where you can pin your location if you're not trying to hide from your ex. :heh:
We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:
upload_2014-9-18_21-24-53.jpeg
cooperation_quote.jpg

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Looks like I'm going to be at the RAM building on Washington st tomorrow. Party!!!

ramger

UDFA
Hi guys! I'm a rams fan from Germany, since I watched my first football season in 2010. Can't tell you why I started watching the rams, but since then I'm trying not to miss any game of them. Unfortunately american football is no big thing here in Germany, so I am really glad that i found this great forum.