Ray Rice getting 2 games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The NFL is going to take some heat over this. Only 2 games for cold cocking your wife and dragging her limp body out of an elevator?

FRO

Legend
This is ridiculous. I'm not a pot smoker/supporter, but you will never convince me smoking weed or even taking steroids for that matter is worse than what Ray Rice did.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
2 games for beating the shit out of somebody is somehow more okay than getting caught smoking weed twice under their employe, which is a year long ban?

This is the world we live in, where being an abusive spouse is still better than smoking weed, scary ain't it?

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
2 games for beating the crap out of somebody is somehow more okay than getting caught smoking weed twice under their employe, which is a year long ban?

This is the world we live in, where being an abusive spouse is still better than smoking weed, scary ain't it?

It's pretty amazing isn't it...

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
images

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I sure hope Aldon Smith gets more than 2, but I'm starting to wonder. Wouldn't be the first time the league dished out a limp-wristed penalty to the fucking niners.

Athos

Legend
Goodell is such a miserable phony. It's hilarious he gets booed every time he takes the stage before the draft. Wish the boos would be so deafening that he could never get the first player named.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler

I'm still of the belief that it's infinitely better to get caught smoking pot twice than to punch my girlfriend/wife in the face and drag her unconscious body to the parking lot.

Maybe I'm crazy.

If the rules say you can't smoke and you'll be suspended for 4 games, I have no problem with that suspension. The issue is that little Mr. Napoleon Complex deserved a much harsher punishment.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Could it be that the bigger the name, the lesser the punishment?

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I sure hope Aldon Smith gets more than 2, but I'm starting to wonder. Wouldn't be the first time the league dished out a limp-wristed penalty to the freaking niners.
The Substance abuse penalties are pretty consistent. Smith should get at least 4 games because of the repeat DUI. Should get something for gun charges
Pot and DUI's are treated the same, right? Substance abuse.

I might be wrong but I think Brandon Marshall was/is the guy who gets beaten by his wife.