Ray Ray Armstrong

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
has been extremely consistent taking penalties on special teams I think he's committed three fouls so far Bobby April is pulling his hair out on the sideline

69superbowl

Rookie
Ray Ray was my pick for Ram "break out" player this season. The only thing Ray Ray is going to break out of is jail. He's a menace to football.

V3

Hall of Fame
That's why I never understood why people were penciling him in as a starter this year. He never showed he could be trusted last year.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
has been extremely consistent taking penalties on special teams I think he's committed three fouls so far Bobby April is pulling his hair out on the sideline
Does he play a position yet, or still only special teams?

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
A total waste of a roster spot, probably one of the stupidest players to ever play in the NFL.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I think you mean Ray Ray McDonald.
Tj mMcDonald has actually been a consistent player. So not sure where your joke ccomes from. One only has to look at last nnight's game.

And to 12 in the box our special teams have been ALOT better since letting this joker go. His poor decisions spread like wildfire through our young players

howski3318

Rookie
Tj mMcDonald has actually been a consistent player. So not sure where your joke ccomes from. One only has to look at last nnight's game.

And to 12 in the box our special teams have been ALOT better since letting this joker go. His poor decisions spread like wildfire through our young players

That's what Torry Holt was calling him in the preseason.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Are surprised at this? I'm not!