Rating each NFL team’s receiving corps - Rams #30

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
The ranking may be pointless, but it's a fair assessment with what Rams receivers have actually done, though I don't think the Hags core is 4 spots better than us.

And I also don't think the Raiders bunch is that good.

We're definitely in the bottom 3rd tier though unless either A.) The light goes on for Quick or B.) Britt really has matured and will put up a season closer to his 2nd year in the league.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I don't agree with the 31st ranked roster, by any means, but our receivers are pretty low. Austin is an amazing weapon, but other than that, we are far below average.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's all good. They'll be ranked in the top 10 after the season. You know, when it REALLY matters

lockdnram21

Legend
I don't know why people are getting upset with these rankings. We don't have a receiver with over 800 yards last year, and nobody knows if our guys will step up their game this year. I would say 30th is about right, but luckily our guys have potential to make this a good unit. It's the weakest unit on our team to date.

its the point of all media outlets keep bringing it up in every article. i dont know about you but i have no doubt in my mind that we will be much better. It all hinges on the running game.

lockdnram21

Legend
I can't argue with us being bottom tier, because we are. I think Arizona with Fitzgerald, Floyd who had 1,000 yards, that is a great duo. The Texans should be rated higher as should the Bucs and Redskins.

The Bucs are right . Evans or the TE they drafted hasnt proved anything in the nfl. The texans dont have a Qb and there star wr doesnt know if he wants 4o be there

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Ground and pound won't get your WRs near the top anyway.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
its the point of all media outlets keep bringing it up in every article. i dont know about you but i have no doubt in my mind that we will be much better. It all hinges on the running game.

Yeah, it's like they're stuck on it. Bradford the other Cliche' to why we suck and the Niners are amazing. Whatever, they won't beleive until they've seen. It's all good.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'm fine with our WR corps being ranked #30. Let them prove that they are better than that.

In general, I'm fine with our roster being underrated. Nobody outside of Rams Nation thought we'd do anything going into the '99 season either.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have no problem with the ranking based on the unit's performance to this point.

I do expect them to be rated quite a bit higher at the end of this season, however.
I agree. If you are going to be objective, they haven't done much, so there probably isn't much fear.

Hopefully, they come alive this year and begin to strike fear.

One good thing is, not many are expecting them to scare anyoe so the element of surprise is there.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
So all we need to do is bring our ranking up 4 spots to #26 in order to have a WR Corp that is Super Bowl Champion caliber. That's very fucking doable. (y)