LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
The Titan 3/10

Really didn't like this movie, it's a cool premise even if it's been done in similar ways before. It's humanity having made large portions of the earth uninhabitable so instead trying to make it easier for us to get to a planet we can live on maybe they decide to alter humans so they can survive on the surface of Saturns moon Titan. My favorite part is how earth is wrecked yet I don't remember seeing a scene shot in anything but nice ocean side climates. How are you going to tell me the planet is screwed and then make this movie in what looks like a nice city on the water in the Bahamas? Shame it could have been good too. The ending is just cheesed out as well.

tempests

Hall of Fame
A Quiet Place 8/10

Felt like a close relative of the Cloverfield movies. Have to overlook a glaring gap in logic, but still, strong acting, some suspenseful scenes.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol. The new Baywatch. I was expecting a 3 out of 10. I’d give it a 4.5 because of the eye candy, which kept me awake at least. I’m probably being too generous.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Lol. The new Baywatch. I was expecting a 3 out of 10. I’d give it a 4.5 because of the eye candy, which kept me awake at least. I’m probably being too generous.

View: https://i.imgur.com/EOFebWQ.mp4

tenor.gif

It was a bad movie but pretty funny at times.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Dr Strange 7/10.

I was pleasantly surprised by this movie. It held my interest throughout and at the end i was happy i watched it. The humour wasn't out of place or overbearing. It was well done.

Compared to all the other crap super hero movies lately this one was a winner.

Deadpool was ok. Guardians of the galaxy movies were great. The rest, vomit.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
DC's Justice League.....6/10. The story was good.

I hate the way DC and Marvel have copied each other over the decades. They are still doing it. Marvel comes out with the youthful humor of a young Spider-Man, so DC decides they need to do the same and make a fucking idiot out of Flash. That alone ruined it for me. Flash is so aloof and carefree in this flick. He comes a cross as some dumb rube that lucked into his speed and still hasn't wrapped his head around it. They even copied Marvels Quicksilver scenes with time standing still, while Flash uses his fingertip to move objects, but instead this speedster hasn't seemed to master slowing down.

Then the new Aquaman was a total departure from what aquaman has always been. Jason Mamula has turned a water borne Greek godlike species into a whiskey guzzling mountain man type, or a Viking or something. That doesn't fit with the traditional Aquaman at all. Hated his character.

I liked The other four characters at least. An older Bat man was well played by Affleck. Gal Gadot does a very believable Wonder Woman, and I don't think I have ever seen a better Superman. Amy Adams is a weak Lois Lane IMO, and I usually like her.

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Daddy's Home 2. My kids and I loved the first one. They watched it repeatedly for weeks. This one they watched once. Enough said.

I can't stand John Lithgow and his flamboyant personality. His whiny voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard. Does he ever play any other role? 5/10

Jumanji. My wife bought this movie because she was certain it would be a go to favorite. I was skeptical. It was entertaining. The story was an interesting take, but overall there was something missing. I don't know if I am just tired of Kevin Hart, The Rock, and Jack Black's shtick, or if that sort of movie just doesn't interest me. There was a bit more of Indiana Jones than Jumanji. The animal scenes were dumb and not given as much attention as running through a bazaar, with an Indian flavor and a corny criminal boss and his hapless goons chasing after a quirky group of unlikely, soon to be great friends. The young blonde was smoking hot. She was very easy to look at. The rest of the detention 'breakfast club' was so so. There was the nerdy gamer boy, the nerdy ' all about education' shy girl, a big dumb football player, and the I'm too pretty to work' socialite. Lazy. Of course, when they morph into the game, Jack Black is the hot girl. It was like I have seen it all before many times.

I give it a 5.5/10. My kids give it a 8.5

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
DC's Justice League.....6/10. The story was good.

I hate the way DC and Marvel have copied each other over the decades. They are still doing it. Marvel comes out with the youthful humor of a young Spider-Man, so DC decides they need to do the same and make a freaking idiot out of Flash. That alone ruined it for me. Flash is so aloof and carefree in this flick. He comes a cross as some dumb rube that lucked into his speed and still hasn't wrapped his head around it. They even copied Marvels Quicksilver scenes with time standing still, while Flash uses his fingertip to move objects, but instead this speedster hasn't seemed to master slowing down.

Then the new Aquaman was a total departure from what aquaman has always been. Jason Mamula has turned a water borne Greek godlike species into a whiskey guzzling mountain man type, or a Viking or something. That doesn't fit with the traditional Aquaman at all. Hated his character.

I liked The other four characters at least. An older Bat man was well played by Affleck. Gal Gadot does a very believable Wonder Woman, and I don't think I have ever seen a better Superman. Amy Adams is a weak Lois Lane IMO, and I usually like her.

Not sure I would say Marvel tried to copy anything that DC did

But I agree with the movie , didn't care for it all , , the only DCEU movie I even somewhat liked was Wonder Woman

also agree on Flash and Aquaman ,

DC even admitted they wanted to use Barry Allen as the Justice League's Peter Parker

And I didn't like what they did with Aquaman either , nothing against Jason Mamula , Ryan Coogler the director of Black Panther actually wanted to use Kraven The Hunter as the main villain in Black Panther and wanted to cast Jason Mamula as Kraven

But Kraven The Hunter is part of the Spider-man package still owned by Sony and couldn't use him , Jason Mamula woild have made a great Kraven The Hunter

I don't think DC has a clue what their doing , still don't know whats going on with Ben Affleck batman , is he staying , is he going ?

And whats going on with the Flash movie , are they still doing the Flash Points story line , which would even make what is already a big cluster fck and even bigger cluster fck

The one DC movie I am looking forward to is Shazam , and I am hoping it's a little corny and doesn't take it's self to serious , and looking at a couple set photos , thats the impression I'm getting

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
@IowaRam If the DC movie of the Flash stars the same guy and he is portrayed the same way, then I am not watching it.

I agree that Mamula is a perfect person to play Kraven the Hunter. He may have been one of the worst to play Aquaman. DC blew a chance to outdo Marvel for once.

When I mentioned DC and Marvel copying each other, I was referring to comic book characters. They have been doing it for decades. If one comes up with a successful hero the other soon copies it. At least they didn't do it with their main stars. But even the Justice League and The Avengers is Copycatting. Dark side and Thanos, Quicksilver and Flash, Black Panther and Cheetah, Dr Who and Dr Fate, I know that I am missing a lot.

I was always a Marvel fan. The main reason was because their comics were better illustrated. Some of the DC characters didn't even have pronounced musculature until the 90' or later. I was a kid in the 70's and 80's. Back then The Flash was a string bean. The Fantastic Four and Batman weren't any better. Adam West wasn't much of a departure from the old Batman. It's ashame because recently I have learned more about DC and in many cases I think they had the better stories. But, reading the comics was secondary for me back in the day. I really just liked to draw them. I would look for the ones that had the best graphics, then I would copy them. I think got pretty good at copying their art. It's how I learned to draw.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I saw the Justice League movie the other day and couldn't get past Superman's cgi moustache removal gone wrong.

3/10

I didn't mind Wonder Woman though -- 7/10

I'm going to see Avengers Infinity War tomorrow - I will give you guys an early review.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
A Quiet Place 8/10

Felt like a close relative of the Cloverfield movies. Have to overlook a glaring gap in logic, but still, strong acting, some suspenseful scenes.
What are you referring to?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I can't stand John Lithgow and his flamboyant personality. His whiny voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard. Does he ever play any other role? 5/10
Right there with you. Any time I see he is in a movie or on a show I just roll my eyes and move on. I always want to smack him just for being THAT guy.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I saw the Justice League movie the other day and couldn't get past Superman's cgi moustache removal gone wrong.

3/10

I didn't mind Wonder Woman though -- 7/10

I'm going to see Avengers Infinity War tomorrow - I will give you guys an early review.

THANOS DEMANDS YOUR SILENCE!