LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Iceman 7.7 /10 story about mob hitman Richard Kuklinski known as the most notorious New Jersey hitman ever. wasnt aware it was based on a true story which made some of the scenes a little more creepy with that knowledge. "captain america" plays another hitman Robert Pronge, better known as "mr freezy" as he drove an ice cream truck around to avoid suspicion of his true occupation, who was the one to show Kuklinski that freezing their victims kept police from figuring out the time of death. This is the reason why Kuklinski was known as the "Iceman". Ray Liotta and Winona Ryder fill out a cast who perform their roles rather well. interesting movie especially after realizing its based on a true history of Kuklinski.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
John Dies at the End 7.4 / 10 an interesting movie about 2 college drop outs who use a new street drug that sends them across time and dimensions. a comedy/sci-fi/horror flick that is rather interesting to watch as you have to use some thought to decide if something is really happening or not (like a fun version of Mulholland Dr. would be the best description I have). there a few scenes with some thought provoking comments and verbal exchanges between the characters involved. one of my favorites was from the drug dealer "Robert Marley" who poses the question to one of the main characters played by Rob Mayes: "last night you had a dream where at the end of the dream there was an explosion from a bomb. In reality you were awaken from a thunderclap from a storm that occurred at the same time." So how did your dream know that there would be thunder 30 seconds before your dream ended?" there are a few scenes like that where you stop and pause to think about while being treated to an entertaining movie at the same time.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Station Agent 8.2/10 When his only friend dies, a man born with dwarfism (Peter Dinklage) moves to rural New Jersey to live a life of solitude, only to meet a chatty hot dog vendor (Bobby Cannavale) and a woman (Patricia Clarkson) dealing with her own personal loss.-- IMDB
This was a very interesting movie, one in which deals with basic day to day issues of the 3 main characters and their struggles with them. Just a really good script and acting make this a gem worth watching, I'll probably return to it in a month or so to pick up things I missed. Michelle Williams plays an emotionally distraught girl who works at the library and befriends Dinklage in a moment of honesty and personal need of someone to communicate with, which is basically the premise of the whole movie and is rather enjoyable to watch without any special effects, etc. to dress it up. What you see is what you get, a movie about 3 people (4), and how they deal with their personal issues and one another. If you saw Nebraska and liked it, you'll like this one.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
John Dies at the End 7.4 / 10 an interesting movie about 2 college drop outs who use a new street drug that sends them across time and dimensions. a comedy/sci-fi/horror flick that is rather interesting to watch as you have to use some thought to decide if something is really happening or not (like a fun version of Mulholland Dr. would be the best description I have). there a few scenes with some thought provoking comments and verbal exchanges between the characters involved. one of my favorites was from the drug dealer "Robert Marley" who poses the question to one of the main characters played by Rob Mayes: "last night you had a dream where at the end of the dream there was an explosion from a bomb. In reality you were awaken from a thunderclap from a storm that occurred at the same time." So how did your dream know that there would be thunder 30 seconds before your dream ended?" there are a few scenes like that where you stop and pause to think about while being treated to an entertaining movie at the same time.
I watched that few years ago. Remember really enjoying it. Gonna have to go and rewatch it.

fearsomefour

Legend
The Station Agent 8.2/10 When his only friend dies, a man born with dwarfism (Peter Dinklage) moves to rural New Jersey to live a life of solitude, only to meet a chatty hot dog vendor (Bobby Cannavale) and a woman (Patricia Clarkson) dealing with her own personal loss.-- IMDB
This was a very interesting movie, one in which deals with basic day to day issues of the 3 main characters and their struggles with them. Just a really good script and acting make this a gem worth watching, I'll probably return to it in a month or so to pick up things I missed. Michelle Williams plays an emotionally distraught girl who works at the library and befriends Dinklage in a moment of honesty and personal need of someone to communicate with, which is basically the premise of the whole movie and is rather enjoyable to watch without any special effects, etc. to dress it up. What you see is what you get, a movie about 3 people (4), and how they deal with their personal issues and one another. If you saw Nebraska and liked it, you'll like this one.
You mean an actual movie with an actual story and acting....no super heroes?....no giant lizards?....no impossible stunts or giant explosions?.....hard to believe.
This is a good movie.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Southpaw: 7.5/10

Good movie. Gyllenhaal puts on a great performance. Some undeveloped pieces that could of been exposed and big moments that they could of built upon to bring you in more but still a good movie.

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
San Andreas: 6/10

This could go either way, depending on how you watch movies. If you want realism, you'll hate it. If you just wanna be entertained by action scenes, you'll probably enjoy it. I fall somewhere inbetween. I like action, but sometimes I can't help but see something and say, "C'mon... never in a million years would that happen."

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Insomnia 8.3 / 10 al pacino and robin williams star in the murder mystery story with pacino being a well known LA detective and his partner are sent up to help an Alaskan police force solve a murder case of a 17 yr old girl while being whisked away from an internal affairs investigation in LA that involves both of them the first plot twist sends the movie on its way with Pacino's partner (martin donovan) saying he has a family to worry about and is going to cop a plea which could hurt Pacino's reputation. the Alaskan town also happens to be in the midst of the 5 months of sun part of the year which affects Pacino's character to the point of not sleeping for the 7 days they are investigating. this is a christopher nolan film if that may help you decide to watch this movie.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

This could go either way, depending on how you watch movies. If you want realism, you'll hate it. If you just wanna be entertained by action scenes, you'll probably enjoy it. I fall somewhere inbetween. I like action, but sometimes I can't help but see something and say, "C'mon... never in a million years would that happen."
I like disaster movies, no matter how over the top they are. I should prob give this one a watch.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A Walk In The Woods: 7/10
The book is awesome!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Trainwreck: 7.5 / 10. I really like Amy Schumer and Bill Hader and these two played 'real' people in this... not glamorous model types, so their relationship was believable. Some really funny parts, some sad parts... my wife and I both really enjoyed it.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I like disaster movies, no matter how over the top they are. I should prob give this one a watch.

Yes. If you like last second survival that is over the top, this is it. Absolutely unbelievable with nothing to the script and acting is cliche but eye candy awesome.

I watch these too knowing what I'm getting.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Just needed to get this thread off 911 post on 09-11-1015 seemed kinda weird!

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Trainwreck: 7.5 / 10. I really like Amy Schumer and Bill Hader and these two played 'real' people in this... not glamorous model types, so their relationship was believable. Some really funny parts, some sad parts... my wife and I both really enjoyed it.
Trainwreck is absolutely hilarious. Even John Cena and LeBron were funny. I have a crush on Amy Schumer.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Straight Outta Compton. 8/10
Enjoyed this more than I thought I would.
Lots of surprise "cameos" by folks who were in and around hip-hop at that time.
Touched on a lot of the business/personal side of things and what led to their break-up.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
You mean an actual movie with an actual story and acting....no super heroes?....no giant lizards?....no impossible stunts or giant explosions?.....hard to believe.

LOL

Pacific Rim - 6/10 for the story and acting, 9/10 for the special effects. I ended up cheering for the monsters over Charlie Hunnam(Sons of Anarchy).

World War Z - 6/10 for the story and acting, 9/10 for the special effects. Watching Zombies swarming over a wall in Jerusalem was awesome.

Hanna - a quirky movie about a government agent who trains his daughter to defend herself. Lots of villains(Cate Blanchett for one), car chases, foot chases, and gore. Well done though. 7/10.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just finished watching the film Rush about the rivalry of Niki Lauda and James Hunt during the 1976 Formula 1 season. 8/10, very good film. Not sure you'd even need to be into F1 to enjoy it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Watched it on the plane to St Louis. Good description. It was pretty much what I expected and that is not a knock nr is it a screaming endorsement. Decent enough of a film for a disaster movie. Plenty of far fetched stuff but really not bad. But am I the only one who thinks Giamatti sucks out loud as an actor?