LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Saw interstellar.

Long as shit, that movie was.
I don't know if I liked it or not, because it just wasn't that memorable. Just long.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I don't know if I liked it or not, because it just wasn't that memorable. Just long.
that-s-what-she-said.jpg

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
I saw "The Babadook". I was skeptical after watching the trailer, but being the only horror film in the past few years to get outstanding reviews I decided to give it a shot. Disappointment followed. The movie had almost everything; acting, imagery, production, style, tone, sound, except for a solid story and the most important factor, horror. The story starts out great, but goes nowhere and completely fizzles out in the end, making a 95 min movie seem endless and asking yourself many questions. Not thought provoking questions tied to a mindbender of a movie or a twist ending, but more like, "Is that it?", "Wait, What?", "Am I missing something?". As for the horror element the movie went in the direction of sometimes invisible or barely visible in darkness "monster", spooky house with little lighting, and loud noises. I didn't hate the film, didn't like either; the film looked great, but was lacking key elements in a true horror film. I will probably never watch it again or recommend it to anyone I like. 5/10

god that movie is terrible :ROFLMAO: I watched that back on Halloween night (which is kinda blowin my mind right now.. time's flying smh)

anyway.. I shoulda just watched the Halloween marathon on AMC. Wasn't scary at all and I wanted to fucking dropkick that little bitch kid the whole time -37/10

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
12 Years a Slave.
10 /10
Very intense movie, even though I knew the story going in.
I almost shut it off a couple of times but rode it out.

TaxMonkey

UDFA
Saw a movie called "Chef" today. Probably the best movie I've seen this year. It's definitely a feel good movie, and features lots of close up shots of delicious Cuban sandwiches....I'm hungry just thinking about it. It's on Netflix if you want to see it.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
The Interview. On Netflix now. 7.5/10
Funnier than I thought it would be. Lizzy Caplan has a scene in which she looks absolutely D-licious. A few cheesy moments and some forced gags kinda dragged on a bit too long. But there are some scenes that had me cracking up pretty good.
"And for the record, I don't have stankdick"

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Saw a movie called "Chef" today. Probably the best movie I've seen this year. It's definitely a feel good movie, and features lots of close up shots of delicious Cuban sandwiches....I'm hungry just thinking about it. It's on Netflix if you want to see it.
Yumm-Cafe.jpg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gravity- thought it sucked. Had a free weekend of HBO and had recorded it.
Gattaca, gets mixed reviews but I flat out love the movie and dig the soundtrack

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Gattaca, gets mixed reviews but I flat out love the movie and dig the soundtrack
Gattaca is one of my favorite movies. One of my favorite scenes is when Anton Freeman Sr., Casey Jones in the Ninja Turtles movie, stops his wife from naming their son after him when they heard the report of ailments. I might be a jerk but I laugh every time.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gattaca is one of my favorite movies. One of my favorite scenes is when Anton Freeman Sr., Casey Jones in the Ninja Turtles movie, stops his wife from naming their son after him when they heard the report of ailments. I might be a jerk but I laugh every time.
Growing up in a household where my brother was the bully on the block, captain of our swim teams and the chief adminster of my beatings through my youth, I love the "you got lucky" "lets go again Ill prove it" scenes

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Gravity- thought it sucked. Had a free weekend of HBO and had recorded it.

Gattaca is totally underrated. Great movie. Fck the critics who don't get it.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Starred Up.

7.999999/10 Good British prison movie. Check it out.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Whiplash

8.5/10

Great movie. Acting is top notch and the selling point. Im not a jazz guy but this movie is worth the watch. The tension is none stop. I love drumming shit so this movie really grabbed me. Def worth a watch. Highly recommend. Its far more intense than you would imagine. Read online some people didnt like the ending, but I liked it overall from the intensity and just badassery of it. You will not regret watching it.

Big Hero 6

7.5/10

Good pixar movie. Kinda sad at times but a good watch. Cant go wrong with those type of movie really. Im a sucker for pixar movies.

Nightcrawler

7/10

Good movie, could have been a bit better but still a good watch. Think they over played his odd behavior a lil.

Dumb and Dumber To

1/10

I loved the first dumb and dumber a lot, i mean a lot. Have watched it over 50 times easily. Was the first VHS tape I ever bought. This one is complete shit. Do not watch. If you liked the first one even a little, do not watch this new one. If you dont like complete horrible shit dont watch this garbage. It is in my top 10 of worst movies ever. Made it about halfway through while fast forwarding at times before I turned it off and put something else on. DO NOT WATCH!!!!

Last edited:

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Whiplash

8.5/10

Great movie. Acting is top notch and the selling point. Im not a jazz guy but this movie is worth the watch. The tension is none stop. I love drumming crap so this movie really grabbed me. Def worth a watch. Highly recommend. Its far more intense than you would imagine. Read online some people didnt like the ending, but I liked it overall from the intensity and just badassery of it. You will not regret watching it.

I loved that film.

As you say, the tension was non-stop.

The acting was fantastic--especially J.K. Simmons. What a character.

One of my favorite films from last year.

Athos

Legend
Kingsman - 7/10

Raunchy, crude, stylish, and funny.

And has a glorious "ass-shot" at the end of a smokin' blonde gal.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
John Wick 7/10
I waited too long to see it so my expectations were a bit high.

Yeah Gattica is a little gem of a film.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Kingsman - 7/10

Raunchy, crude, stylish, and funny.

And has a glorious "ass-shot" at the end of a smokin' blonde gal.

I recall nearly everyone being shocked at the end... the lead up to the gratuitous booty.