LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I give it a 10 also. Just got home from watching it. Great Great movie. What got me was how silent the theatre was afterwards when everybody was leaving, total silence.

No shit Bo. It was silent in ours too,,, and it was completely sold out. Families were having to be split up to find seats.

I bet that there was a certain point in your theatre when some might have cheered as well. Hahahahahaha

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
No crap Bo. It was silent in ours too,,, and it was completely sold out. Families were having to be split up to find seats.

I bet that there was a certain point in your theatre when some might have cheered as well. Hahahahahaha
Yeah, know exactly what you are talking about. This movie is going to break records that will stand for quite a while.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I've got a question for those of you've that seen American Sniper. Is it a good idea to drink liter size beers while watching it?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I loved that movie. When I first saw trailers I thought, "Yeah, no way in hell I'm watching a movie with a raccoon as a hero." It looked so cheesy and childish. But I decided to watch it anyway because it had some good reviews. I was hooked from the opening scene where Chris Pratt popped that old tune and swagged his way through that cave. lol. Super awesome soundtrack too. I now have all of those songs on my car's playlist.
Totally agree.
Was home with my girls (3 and 9) and we decided to purchase movie on demand. They insisted on Guardians and I thought fer sure I was in for a nap.
What a great movie. Just great.
Awesome soundtrack. And yeah, as much as I feared a raccoon as a character, it totally worked

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I've got a question for those of you've that seen American Sniper. Is it a good idea to drink liter size beers while watching it?
If you can get a liter in the movie why not? It's over two hours long so if you have a little girl bladder, probably not a good idea.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Isn't it a good idea to drink liter size beers while doing just about everything?

This movie doesn't require alcohol to provide enjoyment though,,, if that's what you're asking.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Isn't it a good idea to drink liter size beers while doing just about everything?

This movie doesn't require alcohol to provide enjoyment though,,, if that's what you're asking.
It looks very intense so I was wondering if that would make it less intense.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Fury- All I can say wow such a intense movie. I've got it up there with Saving Private Ryan and Blackhawk down as my favorite war movies.

Guardians of the Galaxy- Pretty much been covered here great movie.

The Equalizer- Good action flick doesn't do anything new but it's fun watching Denzel kick butt.

When the game stands tall- Didn't know the real life story before I saw it and it's got some cheesiness to it but I'm a sucker for a good football movie.

Looking forward to watching Gone girl and American sniper soon.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Foxcatcher - 0/10

My mate invited me to go with him to watch what he said was a "Wrestling flick" and yet there was no sign of Hulk Hogan or any steel chair shots at all........and I watched the whole film just in case.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Movie "Lucy". The Beginning gets a B, the middle an A, But the ending is ridiculous, an F, over-all a waste of time, they should re-shoot the last part of the Movie!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I give it a 10 also. Just got home from watching it. Great Great movie. What got me was how silent the theatre was afterwards when everybody was leaving, total silence.
I give it a 10/10 as well I echo you on the silence in the theatre in the end.

The question I have to anyone who has seen it. Did anyone get up and walk out during that certain scene? About 7 people did in my theatre

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I give it a 10/10 as well I echo you on the silence in the theatre in the end.

The question I have to anyone who has seen it. Did anyone get up and walk out during that certain scene? About 7 people did in my theatre
No, not a one, but I do live in South Georgia and don't think it is infiltrated as much way down here.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Birdman. 8/10.

Really liked how seamless the story was, all of the symbolism, and how the end tied fantasy to reality.

Very good, IMO.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Oh btw, watched The Thing the other night for the first time in like 10 years. Still so good. 8.7897154/10
Whoa whoa hold on a minute...The Thing. 1982. Kurt Russell.
8 point something? That movie is at the top of the list of sci fi horror films of ALL TIME along with the original "Alien."

You disappoint me @Username

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
The Movie "Lucy". The Beginning gets a B, the middle an A, But the ending is ridiculous, an F, over-all a waste of time, they should re-shoot the last part of the Movie!
I'm surprised it rated that high. The promos looked exciting, Scarlett Johansen always looks good, but the whole concept (that normal people supposedly only use 10% of their brains) has been proven wrong for a while now.

It's hard to suspend disbelief when the main plot point is proven to be inaccurate.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sherlock Holmes (either movie) 8 / 10 entertaining. thats what i want a movie to be when i watch. the banter between holmes / watson i.e, downey jr and jude law , is fun as well.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I saw "The Babadook". I was skeptical after watching the trailer, but being the only horror film in the past few years to get outstanding reviews I decided to give it a shot. Disappointment followed. The movie had almost everything; acting, imagery, production, style, tone, sound, except for a solid story and the most important factor, horror. The story starts out great, but goes nowhere and completely fizzles out in the end, making a 95 min movie seem endless and asking yourself many questions. Not thought provoking questions tied to a mindbender of a movie or a twist ending, but more like, "Is that it?", "Wait, What?", "Am I missing something?". As for the horror element the movie went in the direction of sometimes invisible or barely visible in darkness "monster", spooky house with little lighting, and loud noises. I didn't hate the film, didn't like either; the film looked great, but was lacking key elements in a true horror film. I will probably never watch it again or recommend it to anyone I like. 5/10

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So, myh GF and I have seen some of the Oscar nominated movies but still need to see American Sniper, The Theory of Everything and Whiplash.

My take:
Birdman - 7/10. Very well acted but a tad too "out there" at times.
Boyhood - 7/10. Not fair, but the hype made me expect more than I got out of it. Very good movie, just too hyped.
The Imitatation Game - 8/10. Just saw this last Saturday. I really enjoyed it. Cumberbatch was powerful!
Selma - 9/10. Great movie that all Americans should see. I lived it all in real life (I'm that old). Oyelowo was as powerful as Cumberbach IMO.
Also caught Foxcatcher to see why Carell was nominated for Best Actor. He was very good, but the story is disturbing.

Two random thoughts....
Watched Patton last Saturday. Still holds up and one of my all time favorites.
I really got hooked on Nebraska last year... made all my kids watch it. t was a movie I just got lost in.

If anyone has seen The Theory of Everything or Whiplash (I did not scroll through all the pages on this thread), I'm still planning on seeing them so I'd like your thoughts.

Definitely will se American Sniper... it's everywhere.