LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Anarchist.

Watching movies out of turn like that. What's wrong with you?
Netflix doesn't have the first movie. It was either watch the second movie or get none.

They also have Star Trek Into Darkness without having Star Trek (2009).

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I saw Noah for the first time the other day. It was okay. So many plotholes. I guess I never understood why god have them a choice with the apple. But I guess it's a good bedtime story lol

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Netflix doesn't have the first movie. It was either watch the second movie or get none.

They also have Star Trek Into Darkness without having Star Trek (2009).

You should see the first one, even if you have to rent it. I watched it with low expectations and was surprised, the second one was actually good and the ending is excellent and sets up the finish. I haven't read the books by the way so I don't know what the ending is and when the new one is available to stream I will watch it right away.

The costumes and sets are amazingly imaginative and I know the Oscars like to hand out awards for more serious stuff they should have at least nominated the person responsible for that part of the production.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Screenshot_2014-12-17-15-19-38-1.png

8/10.
It's about a man, who became homeless, after his parents were murdered. He finds out the guy responsible is released from prison. Then, the revenge begins. Highly recommend.

*available on Netflix instant watch.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
12 Years a Slave 8.5

Definitely recommend. Some unbelievable acting in this one. Wasn't a fan of how some of the movie was edited, and shot. Overall the acting, and story makes it a must see though.

View attachment 4608

8/10.
It's about a man, who became homeless, after his parents were murdered. He finds out the guy responsible is released from prison. Then, the revenge begins. Highly recommend.

*available on Netflix instant watch.

Saw this a while back. Think I posted something about it, but yeah, awesome movie. Def recommend this one too if you haven't seen it yet.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I watched Trainspotting last night.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117951/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Trainspotting is an intense film. I don't think there is a film about heroin addiction that isn't intense. I don't have a rating for it because I don't plan on watching it again. It's not a bad film, it's just very intense. Ewan McGregor, known for is portrayal of Obi Wan Kenobi in the first three but last three Star Wars films, is a heroin addict that is trying to quit.

I think it's one of those films everyone should just watch once. Will do better than a DARE officer speech to steer clear of drugs.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Trainspotting is an intense film. I don't think there is a film about heroin addiction that isn't intense. I don't have a rating for it because I don't plan on watching it again. It's not a bad film, it's just very intense. Ewan McGregor, known for is portrayal of Obi Wan Kenobi in the first three but last three Star Wars films, is a heroin addict that is trying to quit.

I think it's one of those films everyone should just watch once. Will do better than a DARE officer speech to steer clear of drugs.
Yeah, that's a classic. One of those films that put you right into a dark situation and doesn't let you out.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
12 Years a Slave 8.5

Definitely recommend. Some unbelievable acting in this one. Wasn't a fan of how some of the movie was edited, and shot. Overall the acting, and story makes it a must see though.

Saw this a while back. Think I posted something about it, but yeah, awesome movie. Def recommend this one too if you haven't seen it yet.
Also a very good movie.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
'Total Recall' with Colin Farrell. 7/10 The original with Arnold was better.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Hercules with Dwayne Johnson.

6/10 mindless fun.

Its a fictional story after the 12 labors of the original movie.

fearsomefour

Legend

Trainspotting is a classic.
Had me laughing quite a few times too.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Hercules with Dwayne Johnson.

6/10 mindless fun.

Its a fictional story after the 12 labors of the original movie.
I probably liked it a little more than most because I'm a big fan of Ian McShane. If not for him that movie might not have many if any redeeming qualities.

Trainspotting is a classic.
Had me laughing quite a few times too.
There sure are some funny parts but some if it is pretty intense.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I probably liked it a little more than most because I'm a big fan of Ian McShane. If not for him that movie might not have many if any redeeming qualities.

lol his lines were classic, especially the last one. "Excuse me, that was my moment."

Athos

Legend
Battle of the Five Armies gets a meh average vote.

Was a CGI war movie basically. The lack of magic from the original trilogy and hell, even the first Hobbit was clear and disappointing.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Battle of the Five Armies gets a meh average vote.

Was a CGI war movie basically. The lack of magic from the original trilogy and hell, even the first Hobbit was clear and disappointing.
Aw, that sucks. I was gonna go see that soon. What, specifically, was missing from it in your opinion?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So did I miss it or am I the only one to have seen the latest Hunger Games? Anyway, it was a pretty decent movie. Though it was pretty much a set-up movie for the rest of the series, I still thought it moved along and stood on its own minus a real ending. 7/10 More revealing outfits for the main chicks in it and I'd bump it up at least a notch.

Athos

Legend
Aw, that sucks. I was gonna go see that soon. What, specifically, was missing from it in your opinion?

I mean, you should go see it in theaters to finish out the saga if only because the Tolkien movies are just straight up better on the big-assed screen but...

The CGI seemed choppy in this one. Even compared to the first and second Hobbit movies, it just didn't seem as good. Though, IMO, the originals looked far superior anyway with the more limited CGI and grand scope of cinematography and extras.

Thorin was great as usual. Bilbo was great. But...there just wasn't much connection to anyone else. Even Gandalf. Saruman had a weird cameo. Elrond too.

And my god that stupid fanfiction romance between Hot as Hell Eve Lily and the Dwarf. No. Just no. Could have cut that and saved about 15 minutes total from both movies.

Will say though. Legolas remains a pwnage king and those fight scenes are always awesome, if ridiculous.

*Also disappointed with the end of Smaug.*

Lackluster is the word for this movie. I'd still see it in theaters just cuz, but unlike the first and 2nd Hobbit movies, I wouldn't watch it a 2nd time unless I was marathoning the saga.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I mean, you should go see it in theaters to finish out the saga if only because the Tolkien movies are just straight up better on the big-assed screen but...

The CGI seemed choppy in this one. Even compared to the first and second Hobbit movies, it just didn't seem as good. Though, IMO, the originals looked far superior anyway with the more limited CGI and grand scope of cinematography and extras.

Thorin was great as usual. Bilbo was great. But...there just wasn't much connection to anyone else. Even Gandalf. Saruman had a weird cameo. Elrond too.

And my god that stupid fanfiction romance between Hot as Hell Eve Lily and the Dwarf. No. Just no. Could have cut that and saved about 15 minutes total from both movies.

Will say though. Legolas remains a pwnage king and those fight scenes are always awesome, if ridiculous.

*Also disappointed with the end of Smaug.*

Lackluster is the word for this movie. I'd still see it in theaters just cuz, but unlike the first and 2nd Hobbit movies, I wouldn't watch it a 2nd time unless I was marathoning the saga.
Cool, man. Thanks. I'll see it in the next week and compare notes.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
The Maze Runner 7/10 only because I like the Hunger Games and the style of this movie seems to be playing off that popularity.