LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
Transformers 4.

Was better than I thought it was going to be starting out, some funny moments, decent characters, and an intriguing setup. Then it devolved into a complete Bayfest of explosions, CGI, and complete lack of anything resembling an actual plot. Tthat's what I thought about the first 3 movies, now that I think about it. I did note how there were a lot less closeups on the action, that was crazy annoying when I was watching the first movie.

6/10.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Godzilla (2014)
8.5/10

Wow. This one surprised me. This wasn't just a cookie cutter CGI crap fest designed for an audience that needs explosions to stay interested movie. Nice effort.
I'd go back and watch it again.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Maze runner

7/10

Moved along kind of slow but still a good flick. The sequal will be interesting.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
This is Where I Leave You

Hadn't been to a movie in just about a year actually (baby girl at home). I was hoping for a bit more though. A cast with more than enough funny people (Tina Fey, Jason Bateman, Dax Sheppard) it should have had a few more comedic moments. It was a good flick though, they didn't go too over the top which is sometimes good. If the Mrs. is down for a dramady and throws this one at you, there's no need to cringe.

7/10.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
This is Where I Leave You

Hadn't been to a movie in just about a year actually (baby girl at home). I was hoping for a bit more though. A cast with more than enough funny people (Tina Fey, Jason Bateman, Dax Sheppard) it should have had a few more comedic moments. It was a good flick though, they didn't go too over the top which is sometimes good. If the Mrs. is down for a dramady and throws this one at you, there's no need to cringe.

7/10.

Thanks for posting this. I want to see this one. I read the book upon which this is based a couple of years ago, and it was terrific - hilarious with a melancholy undertone that runs through it. The reviews of the movie have been all over the map, so I'm glad to read something about it by a real person rather than a professional critic.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Nixon

Starring Hannible Lector. A hit piece that exaggerated every Nixon cliche to a laughable extreme.

2/10

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
A Haunted House 2.

6/10

I didn't hate it, but it could have been WAY more funny. Scary Movie 1&2 are definitely much better. I did lol pretty hard a few times. It's worth the watch.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I watched Gravity finally, way late to the game.

Visually the film was awesome, otherwise the rest was eh. There were a few things that were wrong that I caught, but the biggest issue I had was that I was hard to root for the main character. Especially with her issues with gripping things.

But again, visually it was a great job.

fearsomefour

Legend
Maze Runner.
Not my choice, took my 10 year old nephew. Pretty good for one of those movies based on a teen book.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Thanks for this. Enjoyed it.

Being a drummer or ex drummer I guess I enjoyed this movie.
I could not help but think he got away with being a self absorbed ahole because of his talent....but at the end of the day just seemed a bitter sad guy who had learned nothing.

This quote by Jack Bruce, bass player, says it all.

Bruce is quoted as saying: "It's a knife-edge thing between me and Ginger. Nowadays, we're happily co-existing in different continents [Bruce lives in Britain, Baker in South Africa] ... although I was thinking of asking him to move. He's still a bit too close".

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Edge of Tomorrow.
I have a thing for time-travel movies and this one was pretty cool. Add in an alien invasion and some cool weaponry and it's an 8/10.

fearsomefour

Legend
Thanks for this. Enjoyed it.

This quote by Jack Bruce, bass player, says it all.

Bruce is quoted as saying: "It's a knife-edge thing between me and Ginger. Nowadays, we're happily co-existing in different continents [Bruce lives in Britain, Baker in South Africa] ... although I was thinking of asking him to move. He's still a bit too close".
Ha.
Yeah, tough guy to deal with. Couldn't imagine having to travel/tour/live with someone like that for months at a time.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Lone Survivor

9/10

10/10 for putting this story on film.

fearsomefour

Legend
Fury.
I expected a lot more.
Seems like every time Brad Pitt has to play an "edgy" character he adds a bit of southern accent.
Anyway, made the German field Commodes look like morons, which they were not. Very unrealistic.
Well shot but predictable.
6/10. Average to below average.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Lone Survivor

9/10

10/10 for putting this story on film.

I need to see that. I read the book, it was absolutely riveting, and gut wrenching as well. If you haven't read it, you should.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I need to see that. I read the book, it was absolutely riveting, and gut wrenching as well. If you haven't read it, you should.

It was on HBO the other night, I DVRed it and watched it yesterday. I wish I hadn't to be honest. Not because it wasn't good, it was great, but I can't seem to be able to shake it, had my first flashback in over a year today. I can watch Saving Private Ryan, or We Were Soldiers, Band of Brothers, Black Hawk Down, etc all day long and nothing. I don't know if its because its Afghanistan, or because it's very realistic (Kunar really does look like that) or what. Hopefully that's not permanent, because there's gonna be plenty more films set during these wars coming up.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Gone Girl- 7.5/10

Plot is fantastic, the acting is so so but we are talking about Ben Affleck so what can you expect. Had a little comedy mixed in as well.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
It was on HBO the other night, I DVRed it and watched it yesterday. I wish I hadn't to be honest. Not because it wasn't good, it was great, but I can't seem to be able to shake it, had my first flashback in over a year today. I can watch Saving Private Ryan, or We Were Soldiers, Band of Brothers, Black Hawk Down, etc all day long and nothing. I don't know if its because its Afghanistan, or because it's very realistic (Kunar really does look like that) or what. Hopefully that's not permanent, because there's gonna be plenty more films set during these wars coming up.

Sorry you had to go through that, and hope you are better. Thanks for your service.