Rapoport: Indications Are Fisher/Snead Safe For 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Ian Rapoport‏@RapSheet
Discussed the futures of #Rams coach Jeff Fisher and GM Les Snead on @AroundTheNFL: All indications are both are safe for the 2016 season.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Unsurprising. Let's see how Boras closes out the next few games and if Fisher makes a concerted effort at the QB/WR/OC spots in the offseason.

…..

Legend
stay the course.

Since success is not guaranteed by replacing anyone, stay the course and get our shit right.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well, now I hope Rob Boras turns into the second coming of Ernie Zampese!
zampese%20sr.jpg

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
As long as he pulls a Dick Vermiel and completely changes his offensive standpoint. New QB, OC, WR and stay the fuck out of the way. The defense will continue to dominate. JUST PUT UP 24 PPG.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
If we finish the year strong, I'm good with that. Cig and Foles were in over their head. Keenum and Boras have been upgrades. If only we coulda swapped QB's and OC's after the MIN game. :unsure:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's see how much improvement they can muster between tonight and the end of the season.

If things stay the same, or worsen, it could get ugly.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Kind of torn, not crazy about bringing Fisher back but even worse is going into a year as a lame duck coach. I guess if the players really want him to stay they will be motivated too next year. Cant imagine they would extend him.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Kind of torn, not crazy about bringing Fisher back but even worse is going into a year as a lame duck coach. I guess if the players really want him to stay they will be motivated too next year. Cant imagine they would extend him.

The only reason I'm okay with it is that the players really seem to like Fisher. With a good amount of our starters on D set to hit free agency, we may want to keep him here to help keep the players. A new no name coach might make it easier for them decide to explore their options.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I was always told if you have nothing nice to say then just shut up. So I won't say anything but that I'm not surprised at this news...

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I'm fine with keeping Snead.

In fact, I would promote him to "normal" GM status.

I would have him collaborate with Demoff in selecting and hiring Fisher's successor. Lol.

Rainram

Starter
Let's assume Boras is not the answer going forward. I would be very disappointed if there wasn't an OC change.

Let's hear your favorites for an OC upgrade...??