Randy Moss appears at HS graduation to hand diploma

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
http://espn.go.com/blog/minnesota-v...h-school-graduation-to-hand-diploma-to-friend

Randy Moss has been there for Kassi Spier for a long time.

He first met her at training camp when he was a rookie with the Minnesota Vikings in 1998 and she was a 4-year-old fan. They became even closer with her when she was diagnosed with leukemia in 2000. He was there for her when her father died in a 2004 car accident and then again when she was diagnosed with a brain tumor in 2013.

So it should not have been a surprise that Moss showed up at Pelican Rapids (Minnesota) High School graduation ceremonies Friday night. According to the Fargo (N.D.) Forum, Moss was there to hand Spier her high school diploma.

“She’s had many struggles in her life, and he’s been there for her,” school superintendent Deb Wanek told the newspaper. “He told her he’d be at her high school graduation.”

Their relationship has been known since the early days. A 2004 story in ESPN The Magazine mentioned it, but Moss has never felt comfortable talking about it.

"I know how she feels about me, and she knows how I feel about her," Moss told ESPN The Magazine more than a decade ago. "Our relationship is not important to anybody but us."