Rams win the NFCW Mock Draft 02/28/17 by Corbin Dallas

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting that they brought back Andy Dickinson (Assistant OL Coach) don't you think?

Not really. He's an assistant position coach. That's a position usually reserved for a young coach learning the game. Plus, I'm sure it helps Kromer to have a guy who is already familiar with the unit.

Look at Aubrey Pleasant. The Redskins fired his boss, Perry Fewell, and tried to promote him to DB Coach.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm sure it helps Kromer to have a guy who is already familiar with the unit.

Look at Aubrey Pleasant. The Redskins fired his boss, Perry Fewell, and tried to promote him to DB Coach.

That's how I viewed it with Dickinson which is why my feeling is that Kromer believes some talent is in place as to Pleasant absolutely shocked he did not stay in Washington and took a lesser role in Los Angeles, I'm sure working for Wade Phillips made all the difference and that might be why Samson Brown chose not to join because Brown has always been focused on Corners and not Safeties.

Ram65

Legend
Free Agency:
Reilly Reiff OT - 4 yrs. 22mill 5.5 mill/yr

We need a consistency at LT to keep Goff from getting Bulgeritus. Give me a medium term stop gap to fix this but will do at the very least a decent job for the being.

Larry Warford RG - 5 yrs. 31.1 mill 6.2mill/yr
Young talented guard who won't cost us an arm and a leg and will shut that revolving door we had last year of letting defenders just run free.

Calais Cambell - 5 yrs. 31.1 mill 6.2mill/yr
Young talented guard who won't cost us an arm and a leg and will shut that revolving door we had last year of letting defenders just run free.

Pierre Garcone WR- 2 yrs. 17 mill 8.5 mill/yr

I really think of all the FA's i have listed that Garcone will be ours to have. he's consistent doesn't get injured and is reliable. Something a rookie QB needs to build confidence throughout the season.

Anquan Boldin WR - 1 yr. 3 mill

I'm tired of all these young WR's for a decade now, give a some sure hands for a 3rd down to keep moving the sticks and for the cheap.

Damarcus Ware ROLB - 1 yr. 5.8 mill

Not to much to be said here, familiarity with Wade Phillips and the scheme with success makes this an ideal matchup.

Calais Campbell DT - 4 yrs. 48 mill 12 mill/yr

Having the #1 and #2 DT's on the same team? Sign me the F up! I hate playing Calais twice a year and this will give us a hell of a front 8 vs. the run and pass!

Good read and helps me catch up on the draft. I like Calais Campbell. He can move all around the line. The three defensive lineman starters would be Donald Brokers and Campbell. Then you have Quinn on the OLBer stop. Quinn, Ogletree and Barron can rush the passer. The Rams just need one more OLBer that can rush. That's a lot of money Campbell might get that much on the market. The only other one I like is Pierre Garcon. It's going to take at least a 3 year deal to get him. I'm with the others on Rieff not worth the investment. Warford could be a possible pick up but, I think they look at what they have at OG.