Rams vs Colts - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Like i said last nite, the Rams are going to get chunk yardage in the screen game this year with Gurley, Mason.
Love it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Like i said last nite, the Rams are going to get chunk yardage in the screen game this year with Gurley, Mason.
Love it.
Who bumped this week old GD thread during a game? Made me post in the wrong one. Lol.

bskrilla

Starter
I think I'm keeping Watts and Brown over Pead at this point. Pead just doesn't have the vision.

Nonsense. Pead was killing it tonight. Solid rusher and made a killer downfield block on Tavon's big gain. And that was against the 1st/2nd team defense. Watts/Brown were going against scrubs.

That's not saying I don't lile Watts or Brown, but Pead killed it tonight against better competition.

EDIT: Sorry thought I was responding in the Chiefs GDT. Whoever is bumping the Colts GDT is an asshole. lol

V3

Hall of Fame
Nonsense. Pead was killing it tonight. Solid rusher and made a killer downfield block on Tavon's big gain. And that was against the 1st/2nd team defense. Watts/Brown were going against scrubs.

That's not saying I don't lile Watts or Brown, but Pead killed it tonight against better competition.

EDIT: Sorry thought I was responding in the Chiefs GDT. Whoever is bumping the Colts GDT is an icehole. lol
Lol. I agree, Pead definitely looked much better last night. He's making things hard for the coaches. He convinced me to keep him over Brown I think. I'm thinking Watt's 4 game suspension might be a good thing now. It'll give the Rams four real games to see how Pead performs in real games with the starters.