Rams vs Chiefs - GAME DAY THREAD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The Rams are going to get chunk yardage in the screen game this year with Gurley, Mason.
Love it.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
This is what happens when you waste all his good play on 4th stringers. Kid finally gets time with better and he has his first clunker.

bskrilla

Starter
The Rams are going to get chunk yardage in the screen game this year with Gurley, Mason.
Love it.

That's been one of my biggest takeaways of the preseason. Screen game has been prevalent and strong. And that's without Mason or Gurley in there. Pumped for the potential.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not sure why you're calling me out man I've never had a problem with his play style and have always stuck up for JL. My 2nd favorite player on the team.

Hope you're right though.
Nah. Not calling you out on that. Just seemed like a good opportunity to get that jab in. :cool: It was more aimed at the threads wanting us to replace him with some highlight reel type MLB. Sorry if it seemed aimed at you.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, that's that.
Have a good night errybody.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Well it looks like we got out of that game and the preseason pretty clean in terms of injuries.
200.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Now the Hard part. The final cuts. They're not going to be easy!! But that's not a bad thing!!! Especially when you look back at past years!:D

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
And Austin.
Oh yeah for sure. It looks to me that the screens have been the best executed plays by the offense in preseason.
I'm sure opposing D-coordinators have noticed that too, but the guys we mentioned(Gurley, Mason TA) can turn those screens into TD's.
I say keep running what works until the defense can stop it. I think we heard Cignetti say something along those lines early on after being hired. Shotty did not adhere to that philosophy.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Nah. Not calling you out on that. Just seemed like a good opportunity to get that jab in. :cool: It was more aimed at the threads wanting us to replace him with some highlight reel type MLB. Sorry if it seemed aimed at you.

It's cool, I was just confused. I'm tired of JL getting hate as well. Dude had been a rock for us. Funny enough I was looking into getting his jersey but nfl shop is out of my size right now.