Rams vs Chargers Qualcomm I will be there, who's in?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I decided to pull the trigger and take my son to his first NFL game. Field Section 5 Row 22 Visitor side.
I am going with Wife son and 2 friends now that it's for sure I am stoked. I hope to see some of you there. Let me know if you are going

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I decided to pull the trigger and take my son to his first NFL game. Field Section 5 Row 22 Visitor side.
I am going with Wife son and 2 friends now that it's for sure I am stoked. I hope to see some of you there. Let me know if you are going

Man, I would LOVE to go.....but will not be able to.
Have FUN!!

And we know the best way to have fun is for the Rams to WIN!!!!!

Ya baby!!!!!!!

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
I looked up tickets and man there expensive!! 145$ a ticket, hopefully the price drops and I can get a cheap ticket on Hub

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hope Tix $ come down #NateTheRam love to see some of the boyz. #legatron I think you can get seats for about a hundy my tix on the field at the 45 were 170.00 ea, I have been watching the prices. Check Vivid seats along with stubhub I also saw tix on craigslist. I had been a little mixed about going but after the big win over the win over the Donkeys The Rams have given me a breath of new life aside from the fact when do you get a chance to see the Rams 2 hours from home. Cmon all my LA brothers let's invade the Murph (qualcomm) and show em how we do it in LA. I am considering going down Saturday and having dinner and would love to at least do a meet and greet and photo op with all who show up. Keep me posted either here or on the event thread.​
Go Rams!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

MegaRam88

Rookie
I will be there with 10 others. Tailgate parking lot section P3. Game seats P3 Row 15. GO RAMS

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I'll be there with my two grown Daughters who I used to take to Anaheim Stadium and will be taking my Grandson to his first NFL game. Section P3 row 21.

Mega Ram, just a couple of rows up from you!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Pictures or it didn't happen. Have fun guys and gals. Some of the best weather in the world down there IMO. Tip one back after the win for me - eh?

I imagine it should be 60% Rams fans right, what with the massive LA Rams contingent being in attendance.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
I hope Tix $ come down #NateTheRam love to see some of the boyz. #legatron I think you can get seats for about a hundy my tix on the field at the 45 were 170.00 ea, I have been watching the prices. Check Vivid seats along with stubhub I also saw tix on craigslist. I had been a little mixed about going but after the big win over the win over the Donkeys The Rams have given me a breath of new life aside from the fact when do you get a chance to see the Rams 2 hours from home. Cmon all my LA brothers let's invade the Murph (qualcomm) and show em how we do it in LA. I am considering going down Saturday and having dinner and would love to at least do a meet and greet and photo op with all who show up. Keep me posted either here or on the event thread.​
Go Rams!!!!!!!!!
I'll try to head out, hopefuly them tickets drop. 2 hr drive from LA

Seamus

UDFA
Sounds like a great time.

Please post some pics !!!
I'm going with a party of three. Charger,49er, and me Rams fan. Plaza level P6 Row 3. Don't mind them. I also went to Seattle game, first time in St. Louis, hoping for two in a row.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
yodapic.jpg
I hope the Rams really kick butt, like the did in my 1st live game. So he'll never forget it, and be a Ram Fan for Life!!:D

Isiah58

UDFA
I will be there too, and am taking my 11 year old son, his 11 year old cousin, and my brother to the game. The 4 of us will be decked out in Blue and Gold. Can't wait!

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman

Weather.com predicts 68 degrees and sunny. Perfect weather.

Rams could be really hitting their stride now, this should be a great game!