Rams vs. Broncos: Guess the correct score and win

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Guess the correct score and win $5 million ROD dollars. Good luck!

1zbh05i.jpg

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
My prediction- 31-28 Rams

Actual score that will happen- 38-17 Broncos

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Really, I fear this could be... very, very bad, at least for the Rams' offense. Hardest team in the NFL to run on, with Von Miller rushing the passer, 10th in the NFL in sacks, tied for 7th in picks. And we're fielding a team that has given up a ton of pressures on Davis and a bunch of interceptions the past several weeks. Do not like this matchup. Hell, even when I was calling for 12-4, this was one of the 4. I'm guessing the Rams score 9 points on the Broncos' D. I'm also guessing the Broncos' D gets 14 points directly off of turnovers.

As for the Rams D, I think they can do pretty well, as teams going up against Peyton go. Probably hold Hillman (if he plays) and Ball (if HE plays) in check... less than 100 total rush yards against. My biggest fear is, with Joyner possibly missing the game, who covers whom? Put Jenkins on Demaryius, Ogletree on Julius, Tru on Sanders... but then who covers Welker? Gaines, I guess, out of the slot? Barron can help out covering Orange Julius, but I'm kinda worried that if the front 4 don't make it to Peyton regularly, there's going to be someone wide open on every play. Just too many weapons to go against.

If Hillman and Ball play, they add that pass-catching element out of the backfield, and CJ Anderson looked good this past weekend, too.

So... all in all I think the Rams' D has a good day for a D going against this group, forces a couple of turnovers, holds the ground game in check and gives up 17.

All that said, doing a little math, you've got a final score of:

Denver 31, St. Louis 9.

Yeesh.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Denver gets caught looking ahead, Manning gets hammered, Osweiler throws picks, gets sacked in the EZ, Rams at home & fans get pumped up... Rams upset Broncos, 19-17.