Rams probably two players away.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
If they can find 2 quality OL this team is going to the playoffs and you know what I won't be shocked if they win the division.

They already play Seattle tough every year with a severely undermanned squad. The playing field is starting to even out now and I think the Rams just might take it to Seattle next season and sweep them.

The 49ers have dismantled themselves. I don't see them even competing. Last place for them. Rams win both.

The Cardinals we're in the same QB situation as the Rams except they didn't do anything about it.
The Rams will end Palmers career if he takes the field against the Fearsome Fivesome. The WR's don't look to hot anymore either. Fitzgerald is not the same dominating player he once was. Their running game is weak. Their OL sucks and their coach is a tomato. Rams win both.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Hahaha, I think I like you lots 'cake. I think we could be in the mix for the division.

V3

Hall of Fame
If they fix the line, I agree, they're going to the playoffs.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
If they stay healthy .... They can play with anyone.

But yeah - it's time to get some beef up front.

V3

Hall of Fame
Why not draft Scherrif in 1st round, and Dimukes in round 2.
Robinson-Scheriff-Dismukes-Saffold-Barksdale
That is a mauling oline
I'm fine with that if they can trade down a little. I'm not convinced Scherrif is worth #10. Also, if Cooper is somehow still there at 10, I can't pass on him.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
The buzz around this team is only gonna get bigger. Never a better year to put it all together....

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
This could be the year where the Rams finish 3'rd in the division and still make the play-offs. Seattle and Arizona are going to still be the favorites, ... and if Peterson goes to the Cards, ...

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
This could be the year where the Rams finish 3'rd in the division and still make the play-offs. Seattle and Arizona are going to still be the favorites, ... and if Peterson goes to the Cards, ...
Man, eff the Cardinals. I still believe they overachieved last season and their offense leaves a whole lot to be desired. In fact, their offense is trash. If we shore up this offensive line we will beat the shit out of them. They will be a headache if they obtain Peterson, however.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I don't know if they can win the division, but I do know that it will be a dog fight this year. I honestly think that this season this division is going to be one of the toughest ever to win. Certainly the hardest I can ever remember. The Seahawks will be very good. The Cards will be very good, and if Palmer stays healthy, we've all seen his record since going there. The Rams will be better. Barring injuries, this is going to be hard to win.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Man, eff the Cardinals. I still believe they overachieved last season and their offense leaves a whole lot to be desired. In fact, their offense is trash. If we shore up this offensive line we will beat the crap out of them. They will be a headache if they obtain Peterson, however.
Iupati also helps that offense now.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Not until we REPLACE James Larinitus with a REAL MLB that can tackle someone on 3rd and 2 yards. JL is a team leader with our vocal DE. Yet he does'nt cut the mustard . He's a drag down tackler and beast mode and many others ate his lunch ALL season. We can get our stud 2 down stopper in the 3rd round this year as the 9ers got theres last season in the 3rd as we passed on him and took Tre Mason. The Stanford LB really had a great year filling in for them too. Ayers is a LB better suited in pass coverage against the Seahawks new Tight End from the Saints. He is not a thumper run stuffer I'm sorry. AO is coming along for us in pass coverage but isn't there yet. Not covering Cam. Wagoner Bowman and Washington have us at a Divisional disadvantage . I don't care about leadership if your not making the tackles and JL has slowed also and can't get through the trash like others do like Luke Keakly (SP ?) and the names I mentioned and many others like Davis after 3 ACL's he's even better. Plus look at how much JL makes.

Of course our offensive line is still very offensive due to all defense all the time Fisher. We needed rotation but was Fairly the guy for us when his play and rep stinks?

Last edited:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Not until we REPLACE James Larinitus with a REAL MLB that can tackle someone on 3rd and 2 yards. JL is a team leader with our vocal DE. Yet he does'nt cut the mustard . He's a drag down tackler and beast mode and many others ate his lunch ALL season. We can get our stud 2 down stopper in the 3rd round this year as the 9ers got theres last season in the 3rd as we passed on him and took Tre Mason. The Stanford LB really had a great year filling in for them too. Ayers is a LB better suited in pass coverage against the Seahawks new Tight End from the Saints. He is not a thumper run stuffer I'm sorry. AO is coming along for us in pass coverage but isn't there yet. Not covering Cam. Wagoner Bowman and Washington have us at a Divisional disadvantage . I don't care about leadership if your not making the tackles and JK has slowed also and can't get through the trash like others do like Luke Keakly (SP ?) and the names I mentioned and many others like Davis after 3 ACL's he's even better. Plus look at how much JL makes.

Of course our offensive line is still very offensive due to all defense all the time Fisher. We needed rotation but was Fairly the guy for us when his play and rep stinks?
JL's CAP hit jumps dramatically in 2016 & 2017, but 2015 is quite reasonable. We may be another season from moving away from him. jmo.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Just a cautionary thought.... Foles has never faced this type of defense(s) six games a year (particularly their rush). We tend to forget just how dominate these defenses have been the last 3 or 4 years in the NFC West.

You (as a QB) can put up numbers in the NFC East. There was only one defense Giants (NFC E) that was dominate in those years. How may times did the schedule have them playing the other dominant defenses (Panthers, or Lions). Not many.

All I am saying is that Foles (and the Rams OL) will have to significantly up there offensive game. It is not a given or slam dunk that they will.

HOPE they do... but.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Just a cautionary thought.... Foles has never faced this type of defense(s) six games a year (particularly their rush). We tend to forget just how dominate these defenses have been the last 3 or 4 years in the NFC West.

You (as a QB) can put up numbers in the NFC East. There was only one defense Giants (NFC E) that was dominate in those years. How may times did the schedule have them playing the other dominant defenses (Panthers, or Lions). Not many.

All I am saying is that Foles (and the Rams OL) will have to significantly up there offensive game. It is not a given or slam dunk that they will.

HOPE they do... but.
Or you can look at it like we dominated the division two years ago, and held our own this past year with back-ups so we should be able to shop their ass this year.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I agree we are two players away:
5199372210x168.JPG
Rich-Saul2.jpg

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
If ya ask me we were ONE player away last year QB,IMO the question restated IS ,Does Foles bring more than the combination of Davis and Hill, behind whom we beat the previous years SB teams IOW we are there and allready two players minimum better now.
Add in if we get an impact player,the expected improvements of most of our second and third year guys ,IMO ordering lots of KoolAid.
In view of the fact that 4 of our 6 wins were absolute statement games ( two shutouts) it's clear to me the thing we need most isn't really players it's consistent performance,the talent is here.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
2012 Rams vs NFC... 4-1-1, 2013 ..1-5, 2014 .... 2-4.

Not sure I would call the last 2 years w/out Bradford as holding our own.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Man, eff the Cardinals. I still believe they overachieved last season and their offense leaves a whole lot to be desired. In fact, their offense is trash. If we shore up this offensive line we will beat the crap out of them. They will be a headache if they obtain Peterson, however.

Eff the Seahawks, too. Their OL is terrible. Our offense was abysmal towards the end of last year and I think they scored maybe 10 points on our D despite it being on the field all day. This is the year of the Ram!

19-0, immortality