Rams Private Workouts & Visits

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

Http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/17/2014-nfl-draft-visits-workouts/

Visits

South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney.

Michigan State cornerback Darqueze Dennard.

Missouri defensive end Kony Ealy.

South Carolina wide receiver Bruce Ellington.

SMU quarterback Garrett Gilbert.

Buffalo linebacker Khalil Mack.

Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray.

Auburn offensive tackle Greg Robinson.

Pittsburgh quarterback Tom Savage.

North Dakota State offensive tackle Billy Turner.

Clemson wide receiver Sammy Watkins.

work outs (not always known/released info)

Clemson wide receiver Sammy Watkins.

Texas A&M offensive tackle Jake Matthews.

Virginia Tech cornerback Kyle Fuller.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I don't really like any of the QB's they've looked at.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
You can add Martavus Bryant, WR, Clemson to the list. He took part in the workout with Sammy. This is curiously similar to what happened last year when we went to WVU and worked out Tavon then had Stedman take part too.

Also, the only safety to visit is Maurice Alexander from Utah State. I guess he's from the state because he counted as a local visit only.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I don't really like any of the QB's they've looked at.

I think Savage or Murray would make a good #3 QB. Both are tough, mobile, and proven leaders. If we could snag one (or Fales) in the 4th, that would be ideal...

Who do you like Mojo?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think Savage or Murray would make a good #3 QB. Both are tough, mobile, and proven leaders. If we could snag one (or Fales) in the 4th, that would be ideal...

Who do you like Mojo?
I'll be the first to tell you that i'm not very good at scouting QB's. I look at production, quick release and feet in the pocket. I like Garoppolo and David Fales.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I'll be the first to tell you that i'm not very good at scouting QB's. I look at production, quick release and feet in the pocket. I like Garoppolo and David Fales.

I hadn't looked much at Garoppolo but he had an incredible 2013. You're right on the money about production:

"Garoppolo's career included a record-breaking senior season that led to the 2013 Walter Payton Award after throwing for 5,050 yards and 53 touchdowns. He recorded 11 300-plus-yard games in 2013, and five with 400-plus while throwing only 9 int's in 568 attempts"

He's ranked in the top 100 by several NFL scouts & consistently given a 2-3 rd grade. Several note his pocket awareness and leadership, too. If he slips to us in the 4th, it'd be a gift. Not working him out might mean two things: 1. We're looking at a QB in the 4th or later. 2. They don't think Garoppolo will drop.

wrstdude

Rookie
Bmaadn3CMAAzigI.png

jjab360

Legend
Just saw on NFL Live Rams are going to Texas A&M to work out Manziel, Evans, and Matthews.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Only 1 safety? Wow, that is a surprise, maybe Cody Davis is ready...;)

wrstdude

Rookie
You seem to be on top of it Dude! We're 7/8ths of the way down the Draft Home s-t-r-ech! Could you post the newest Ram visit list Dude? Just one last time. Please, pretty please.
I found that on twitter-I wish I was on top of it!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

By Aaron Wilson1 hour ago
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/source-rams-worked-notre-dame-012049965--nfl.html

Notre Dame outside linebacker Prince Shembo worked out for the St. Louis Rams within the past week, according to a league source.

Shembo also visited the Green Bay Packers and had private workouts for the New England Patriots,Atlanta Falcons and the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Shembo started every game last season and had 46 tackles, five sacks, five tackles for losses, one forced fumble and 17 quarterback hurries. He had three sacks last season against Arizona State.

For his career, Shembo had 97 tackles, 19 tackles for losses, 14 sacks, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery.

The 6-foot-1, 253-pounder ran the 40-yard dash in 4.71 seconds at the NFL scouting combine. He bench pressed 225 pounds 26 times and had a 38.5-inch vertical leap, a 10-2 broad jump, a 4.31 in the 20-yard shuttle and a 7.29 in the three-cone drill.

As a junior, Shembo started every game at outside linebacker and had 51 tackles, 10.5 tackles for losses and 7.5 tackles.

As a sophomore, Shembo had 31 tackles, 3.5 for losses and two sacks.

As a true freshman, Shembo had 15 tackles, five for losses and 4.5 sacks with a forced fumble.

Follow me on Twitter: @RavensInsider