Rams pick up Damian Williams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I doubt the Rams could afford the CAP hit on VJ. Even with near 1/2 the season gone, his CAP hit would be $5.mil +

I'm guessing they are sticking with the youth movement anyway. jmo.
Yeah, figured they couldn't afford him but I'm still curious what they Buc's are asking. It surprises me that they're shopping him.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pettis is my brothers favorite go to guy in Madden, go figure.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Pettis is my brothers favorite go to guy in Madden, go figure.
Madden gave me a very positive impression of Pettis too... guessing the guy has a great Hands rating. Guess I need a new go-to guy on 3rd down... if only Madden Quick were more reliable...

lockdnram21

Legend
I don't know, I don't think Pettis is really that highly regarded throughout the league. He's extremely limited athletically for a WR and the one thing he was supposed to be known for, his hands, completely failed him on two clutch opportunities against the Eagles. Teams are probably just inclined to roll with the guys they already have.
Bingo probably be in CFL or arena league next year