Rams Open Team Store

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[11]BjZ3dqNTqLlCMi7YuUV3tcRFRVFqsjYo[/11]

(KPLR) – The 2012 season kicks off in about a month when the St. Louis Rams take on the Indianapolis Colts at Lucas Oil Stadium. But what about their home opener? The week after when the Rams host the Kansas City Chiefs, what will you be wearing? FOX 2′s Angie Mock has a sneak peak at the new team store opening in the Edward Jones Dome.

http://kplr11.com/2012/08/03/rams-open- ... m-store-2/

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
The Rams rep was straight creeping on that chick. I dont think he ever broke eye contact with her.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
libertadrocks said:
The Rams rep was straight creeping on that chick. I dont think he ever broke eye contact with her.

lol

Let's analyze this. We got 4 hot girls next door modeling Ram gear in front of a shaved Spags impersonator. After 3 poses, the camera man zooms on the..ahem horns of said tshirt.

Sick lookin store tho. Yes...store. :?!:

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Angry Ram said:
libertadrocks said:

lol

Let's analyze this. We got 4 hot girls next door modeling Ram gear in front of a shaved Spags impersonator. After 3 poses, the camera man zooms on the..ahem horns of said tshirt.

Sick lookin store tho. Yes...store. :?!:

LOL

Wish they had an exclusive Rams store here in So Cal. I would be buying gear left and right.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
libertadrocks said:

Seriously. REAL subtle there, pal. LOL

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
libertadrocks said:
lol - no doubt.

[mp3]http://ramsondemand.com/songs/joey.mp3[/mp3]