Rams Nov 29TH History Record 2-6 since 1963

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
OK, So tomorrow the Rams play the Bengals. We bring our offensively challenged squad to Cincinnati to battle a stout and offensively imaginative Bengal team. The Bengals have really developed into one of the better football teams since Dalton has arrived enjoying there best season since his arrival this year.
The Ram D relishes these challenges and should be up to the task. The battle will come when both sides face off on the other side of the ball when the Ram Offense with their MASH unit of an OL attempt to keep a strong Cincy D with a talented Defensive line away from their QB allowing him to at least keep the run game honest. If the Ram run game does regain life and the Rams can get up early and establish some continuity and momentum they may keep the Cincy Offense with Dalton, the versatile Bernard and the rest of the talented Cincy Offense off the field just enough to pull off a win. Bringing their record on Nov 29th to 3-6 since I was born that day in 1963.
Lets have a great day guys, me I don't expect much but I do believe we are capable and we do have enough exciting players to keep me interested. It has been to many weeks since the D has put the pressure on an opposing QB like we all know we can. And it has been to long since TG30 has had a 100 yard day. Here is to both happening and capping off what has been a great family weekend in spite of the tragic news of one of our own and a ROD favorite Steady B. Here is to a healthy recovery Steadman.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I guess it's because America lost it's innocence on the 22nd of November back in 63.
kennedy_ricemoon-AB.jpeg

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@den-the-coach Yes I was born into a nation in turmoil. It was a troubling time.
Our innocence indeed stolen and by our very own, 11/22 was one of the most important days in American History.
to much to type and certainly not on subject so I will let it go at that.