Rams Next Sack?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Just curious when the Rams DL that some people thought might break the NFL Sack record is going to get another sack? I apologize if I sound way too pessimistic! But, as of now, I am!

A55VA6

Legend
Next monday night. Kaepernick has a tendency to get sacked when he tries to tuck and run. Plus, Rams at home on monday night... I would think there's some extra energy. I hope..

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Foles should be taking sacks but he just keeps chucking it up and getting lucky. If our secondary had more experience we would have some picks.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Very troubling. You have to wonder if it's just bad luck or if our DL is actually this poor. This might not make sense to some but is it possible that Quinn has let up a little after getting his pay day? Couple that with losing Long and it can make a significant difference.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Rams Next Sack?
I don't know, when is hale bopp due to come back?

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Very troubling. You have to wonder if it's just bad luck or if our DL is actually this poor. This might not make sense to some but is it possible that Quinn has let up a little after getting his pay day? Couple that with losing Long and it can make a significant difference.

Thing is Quinn's always around the QB. I was watching him closely and he's no way letting up. He's lightning fast still - and you could see he's really trying to get off the snap even getting an offsides penalty (I cant remember him getting one before that tbh). He's just not QUITE there at the QB for some reason - because he's getting held just a fraction too much, because Chris Long isn't applying pressure forcing the QB back towards him etc.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler

I know that a lot of guys who've gotten their big pay-days have seen a drop in production starting the next season.

Let's just hope this isn't the case with Quinn.