Rams News Recap: Aug. 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Rams OT Isaiah Battle Playing Catchup but Focused on 2015 –Wagoner
Approximately two months behind the four other rookie offensive linemen the St. Louis Rams added this offseason, offensive tackle Isaiah Battle has plenty of catching up to do.

Rams Aiming to get Multiple Long-term Deals Done Sooner than Later –Wagoner
The St. Louis Rams have made it abundantly clear that they would like to get a contract extension done with quarterback Nick Foles at some point in the near future, preferably before the season comes to a close.

Practice Report 8/3: Special Teams Day
The Rams dedicated day four of training camp to special teams and after practice, coordinator John Fassel addressed questions about more than just football.

Rams Putting Rookie O-linemen Havenstein, Brown Right to Work –AP
The St. Louis Rams plan to open the season with a pair of rookie offensive linemen playing side by side. Tackle Rob Havenstein and guard Jamon Brown must be quick learners and make the gamble pay off.

Bates Still Bringing the Heat for Rams Special Teams
As an undrafted free agent in 2013, linebacker Daren Bates was looking for a way to earn a job with the St. Louis Rams.

Rams in Pads for Spirited Special Teams Workout –PD
The Rams put on the pads for the first time Monday in a morning special teams workout that was not open to the public.

Jobs Up for Grabs as Rams Run Through Special Teams Practice –Wagoner
In something of an annual St. Louis Rams tradition, the first day the team puts on the pads is always a special teams practice. It’s also maybe the first and best true look at the players jockeying for spots at the bottom of the 53-man roster.

Jim Thomas: There’s Something Special About Gurley –Audio

Chase Reynolds: There’s No Settling, I’m Always Working Harder –Video

Rams Punter Johnny Hekker: “We have fun doing what we’re doing” –Video

Jim Fassel: “Today, we got after it pretty good.” –Video

Johnny Hekker Reacts to the First Day of Special Teams Camp, Nick Foles –Audio

Nick Wagoner Recaps the First Full Weekend of Rams Camp –Audio

Les Snead talks roster construction and his new QB Nick Foles –Audio

Coach O’s 3 Day Camp Report

Fox 2 Rams Training Camp Report –Video

Rodger Saffold Talks Rams Offensive Line –Video

Rams Camp Wired: Akeem Ayers in the Helmet Cam –Video

Chris Givens: I’m At A Place Where I Feel No One Can Stop Me –Video

Jared Cook: Foles Is Bringing A Great Energy to the Team –Video

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
No word on EJ Gaines today? Me be nervous!