Rams Game Plan for Odell Beckham

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Or best hope is that he pulls something while celebrating his first TD so that there won't be ten more following it.
We never play well in London and Fisher can't fix that.

fearsomefour

Legend
The Rams under Fisher tend to be a smack talking sort of team with a dumb mentality. Lack of discipline is another term for it.
Odell is a giant toolbox. As I have said on previous threads I would cheap shot him early in the game. Not a subtle one either. May not even cost 15 yards as he wlll respond. Even if it did cost 15 yards it is worth it in the calculated risk he does his usual disappearing act after offsetting personal fouls? You bet.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
The Rams under Fisher tend to be a smack talking sort of team with a dumb mentality. Lack of discipline is another term for it.
That sums it up perfectly and is the reason they are so inconsistent. The Giants are probably sitting there planning on how to bait our players into their usual stupid mistakes.

Ellard80

Legend
Just a thought,I look for the Rams to employ Mental warfare against
O.B.G.Y.N. this Sunday.His major flaw is his inability to control his
emotions.One of Greg Williams defense's tactical strengths is
understanding how to frustrate players mentally.
an extra chip here an extra chip there mixed in with alot of
verbal harassment and you have a player more focused on
revenge than the game at hand.Will be interesting to see
if we can make it happen.

The problem is... we are the team that falls apart mentally when things get chippy... not our opponents.

So I don't recommend that strategy.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
worm_on_hook.gif