Rams entire schedule leaked, per Twitter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That Eagles game should be interesting.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I love the Monday Night game agaist SF in STL and the Thursday night game against Arizona in STL! Not a fan of our bye week though. Wish it was a bit later for the players.

I like your bright spin on things ASSVAG.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I look at this schedule and think 9-7 thinking optimistically. In reality I see probably 6-10. We got a tough schedule. Things happen though with injuries etc. and anything can happen. Maybe it is our turn to get lucky.

What? Seriously? Does your post even watch football?! (I have to attack the post and not the person, this is ROD, we have standards)

RamzFanz

Damnit
That would be awesome. It's all interstate from my house to seattle... straight shot on I-90, and there are plenty of watering holes along the way. Let's rally in Montana and make our way out and frickin' skin the sea chickens.

OK, since you asked, I'll go.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Do you three have any idea how long it will take the find the biggest, fattest, hairiest female SEA fan?

And once you do you're going to have to verify that its actually a female!

Just remember to post pics LOL.

Let me be the first to say 8-8, maybe 9-7.

Dude, you never have to verify they are female, just look for back hair.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I know the schedule looks quite brutal based on where these teams finished in 2013, but the reality is some will be better, some will be worse, and some will be the same. When it comes down to it there are unlikely routs we put on every year (see Saints & Colts) & disappointing losses (see Titans). There are games on paper we shouldn't be in (see Seattle MNF), but we somehow hang around in.

The fact of the matter is even the 5 NFC West losses we suffered last year were fairly competitive. Both SF games were 13-3 at half. 27-9 week 17 "drubbing" @ Seattle was 13-0 at half (and our D held them to only 6). And what looked like a dominant 30-10 W on paper by AZ, was 14-3 at half and frankly should have been at worst 14-10. Yall remember the fumble at the 1 yardline that Jenks brought back for a TD that would have made it 10-7? Instead they blow the play dead in the endzone and called a penalty on Sims. Game changer!!!!

Anyways, I know its a lot of woulda, coulda, shoulda, but my point is that the 6 games in the west seem daunting and so do the AFC west games, but we CAN be competitive in these games, which gives us a shot in the end.

We also must remember: the draft has yet to come!!!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
So I just noticed 5 out of seadderalls last 6 games are against divisional opponents... Huh.

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
Here's how I'm looking at this schedule:

The week 4 buy is a blessing. We will field a quality but young team. This is a great "review and improve" point. Three different teams and an away game to see what everyone is doing that needs work.

As mentioned by others, this is a good spot for Long to come back if he isn't ready. That's cool that the early games are less stressful on the Rams when Long may not be there.

I'm not scared of the Eagles. That could be the day we look at each other and mouth four and oh. X will think you mouthed "want a pina colada?" but just ignore him.

Then the Rams have the Hawks and Niners at home. That's a blessing. Better to have them here, rolling on wins, rested, and in the best possible position to up the NFC-W win tally.

Our rookies will have the best possible situation. Easier teams to start. Early rest and reset. Then tough games at home.

Then the sh1t gets real. We ARE in the NFC-W, so it HAS to get real. But that's OK. We are at week 8 when the rooks have to go on a road stretch against good teams. But it's not Denver, Niners, Hawks. It's KC, Niners, Cards. Not nearly as challenging as it could be.

If we have to play the Broncs, at home is where we want to be.

Then it gets easier again.

This war tested force that was eased into the battle early, now has to face the Hawks at home. At this point they will prove they need no concessions in scheduling, they will triumph against the defending SB champs, in their house, but by our rules.

I HATED playing the Hawks week 17 in their house in previous seasons, but not this one. This is the season to WANT the Hawks to fear the last home game.

This is the season to bring the fear to them. To bring the game to them. To make them hate this tradition.

We have a lot to see in the draft, but regardless of the draft, the Rams WILL battle this season. If the unexpected blowouts against good teams last season shocked you, with a second rate QB, a rookie RB, and a team of rookies, this season will blow your mind.

Last edited:

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
About the early bye week, consider this: in 1999, the Rams' bye was in Week 2. Didn't hurt them too badly, if I recall.

Also: over the past 6-7 seasons, the Rams had been fortunate enough to draw a bye week that was close to the midway point of the season -- the law of averages was bound to catch up at some point (still waiting for that law to kick in when determining the Rams' Week 17 opponent+location, though).

iced

So I just noticed 5 out of seadderalls last 6 games are against divisional opponents... Huh.
that's actually great news, considering how physical the division is.

they'll be beat up come week 17

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Rams fans need to represent at that KC game and turn the three game road trip into a two .

As far as the bye goes, I've never understood why they don't have all the byes mid season in a two week stretch

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Here's how I'm looking at this schedule:

The week 4 buy is a blessing. We will field a quality but young team. This is a great "review and improve" point. Three different teams and an away game to see what everyone is doing that needs work.

As mentioned by others, this is a good spot for Long to come back if he isn't ready. That's cool that the early games are less stressful on the Rams when Long may not be there.

I'm not scared of the Eagles. That could be the day we look at each other and mouth four and oh. X will think you mouthed "want a pina colada?" but just ignore him.

Then the Rams have the Hawks and Niners at home. That's a blessing. Better to have them here, rolling on wins, rested, and in the best possible position to up the NFC-W win tally.

Our rookies will have the best possible situation. Easier teams to start. Early rest and reset. Then tough games at home.

Then the sh1t gets real. We ARE in the NFC-W, so it HAS to get real. But that's OK. We are at week 8 when the rooks have to go on a road stretch against good teams. But it's not Denver, Niners, Hawks. It's KC, Niners, Cards. Not nearly as challenging as it could be.

If we have to play the Broncs, at home is where we want to be.

Then it gets easier again.

This war tested force that was eased into the battle early, now has to face the Hawks at home. At this point they will prove they need no concessions in scheduling, they will triumph against the defending SB champs, in their house, but by our rules.

I HATED playing the Hawks week 17 in their house in previous seasons, but not this one. This is the season to WANT the Hawks to fear the last home game.

This is the season to bring the fear to them. To bring the game to them. To make them hate this tradition.

We have a lot to see in the draft, but regardless of the draft, the Rams WILL battle this season. If the unexpected blowouts against good teams last season shocked you, with a second rate QB, a rookie RB, and a team of rookies, this season will blow your mind.
Great post @RamzFanz ! I am often criticized for being overly optimistic where our Rams are concerned. It seems we think alike in that regard.:cheers:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
We're gonna silence that 12th man bullshit in week 17. It'll be icing on the cake.

I can't wait,,, I wouldn't want it to end any other way.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Personally I don't think there are any "easy" games anymore. So no matter who we play we still have to beat them. We do have a brutal schedule but it is what it is.. But come on, another year finishing in Seattle is BS. How about they finish in St. Louis for a freaking change. FN schedule makers must laugh all day when making that game up.

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
Rams fans need to represent at that KC game and turn the three game road trip into a two .

As far as the bye goes, I've never understood why they don't have all the byes mid season in a two week stretch

TV time. Money. They want a full schedule every week to sell ads.

fearsomefour

Legend
It is pretty much mandatory the Rams win their first two games, very winnable, but weeks 5-12 are BRUTAL. The Rams would be fortunate to come out of that 8 game stretch 4-4. To have any shot at a playoff spot (unforeseen circumstances not withstanding) a 2-0 is doable and a must in my opinion.