Rams entire schedule leaked, per Twitter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Its the middle part of the schedule which is the killer. If we pick up a few injuries as well there then I can just see the season imploding. Hopefully it wont and the guys will be strong enough of character to put it back together for a strong finish as it gets a bit easier after game 12 (vs Denver) - until the Shecocks.

A55VA6

Legend
I love the Monday Night game agaist SF in STL and the Thursday night game against Arizona in STL! Not a fan of our bye week though. Wish it was a bit later for the players.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The early bye could work with a Jake Long delayed return i guess, but it still sucks.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I actually like the schedule. I feel like the early part of it will help us build confidence. Hopefully, the last game will not have playoff significance in a good way

I don't like the week 4 bye, but I see 10+ wins there. But then again, I say that every year :(

GreenMays

UDFA
Weeks 5-11...7 straight games against teams with 10+ wins 2013. PHI, SEA, SF, KC, SF, ARI, DEN.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Fucking fucked up fucking schedule. FUCK!

Lesson

Oh, really?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Weeks 5-11...7 straight games against teams with 10+ wins 2013. PHI, SEA, SF, KC, SF, ARI, DEN.

I don't think any of those teams are that much better than the Rams. None of them scare me right now.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Why are some of you upset about the Seattle game to finish up (or schedule in general)? It's time for the Rams to step up. Get a winning record and beat the cocksucking Seafucks!

SierraRam

Recreational User
If that's actually correct, I'm going to that week 17 game and I'm gonna find the biggest, fattest, hairiest shehawk fan and punch her right in the face.
upload_2014-4-23_17-15-41.jpeg
Dude you're being very undude.

RamBill

Legend
Two primetime home games on 2014 Rams schedule
• By Jim Thomas

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/foot...9-bf81-3788ff6be145.html#.U1hWDczXTx0.twitter

The Rams open at home against Adrian Peterson and the Minnesota Vikings. And close for the fourth time in five years at Seattle in the House of Horrors known as CenturyLink Field. They have an early bye week (Sept. 28). And once again they get two primetime games, both at home against NFC West rivals.

For the strong at heart, check out that eight-game stretch starting with Oct. 5 at Philadelphia and concluding Nov. 23 at San Diego. The Rams play seven playoff teams from the 2013 season in those eight games, including both Super Bowl XLVIII participants.

The only non-playoff team from 2013 in that stretch is Arizona, which finished 10-6. Five of those eight contests are on the road, including three in a row at Kansas City, at San Francisco, and at Arizona. Best of luck fellows.

Without further adieu, here's the 2014 regular-season schedule:

Sept. 7 MINNESOTA Noon

Sept. 14 at TAMPA BAY 3:05 p.m.

Sept. 21 DALLAS Noon

Sept. 28 bye

Oct. 5 at PHILADELPHIA Noon

Oct. 13 (Mon.) SAN FRANCISCO 7:30 p.m.

Oct. 19 SEATTLE Noon

Oct. 26 at KANSAS CITY Noon

Nov. 2 at SAN FRANCISCO 3:05 p.m.

Nov. 9 at ARIZONA 3:25 p.m.

Nov. 16 DENVER Noon

Nov. 23 at SAN DIEGO 3:05 p.m.

Nov. 30 OAKLAND Noon

Dec. 7 at WASHINGTON Noon

Dec. 11 (Thurs.) ARIZONA 7:25 p.m.

Dec. 21 NY GIANTS 3:05 p.m.

Dec. 28 at SEATTLE 3:25 p.m.

(All times Central.)

(All dates are Sunday unless otherwise indicated.)

Lesson

Oh, really?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why are some of you upset about the Seattle game to finish up (or schedule in general)? It's time for the Rams to step up. Get a winning record and beat the cocksucking Seafucks!

Because I actually like going to the EJD Week 17 and hate the fact that the Rams, when there are other possible combinations, are stuck with the same with the same combination for the 3rd season in a row and 4th out of the last 5.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That's 3 of us...

Do you three have any idea how long it will take the find the biggest, fattest, hairiest female SEA fan?

And once you do you're going to have to verify that its actually a female!

Just remember to post pics LOL.

Let me be the first to say 8-8, maybe 9-7.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Because it's 4 out of the last 5 years now that a game that *could* have playoff implications favors the Hags.
They're also 24-8 at home since 2010, and the environment gets MUCH more hostile at the end of the year.

Plus, fuck Seadderall.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Because I actually like going to the EJD Week 17 and hate the fact that the Rams, when there are other possible combinations, are stuck with the same with the same combination for the 3rd season in a row and 4th out of the last 5.

Week 1 is pretty fun too though. :D

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Because it's 4 out of the last 5 years now that a game that *could* have playoff implications favors the Hags.
They're also 24-8 at home since 2010, and the environment gets MUCH more hostile at the end of the year.

Plus, freak Seadderall.

I hate that team nearly as much as the 49ers, and more than the Vikings and Cowboys.