Rams entire schedule leaked, per Twitter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Bl8aLoQCMAA9VyH.jpg:large

RAM$

UDFA
Again, wtf man lol so disgusted im actually laughing right now. Obviously talking bout w17

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
What a terrible fuckin schedule. A week 4 bye and ending the season in fuckin shitchicken land again? And what the hell is up with the fuckin 3 game road stretch? Plus on the road in Tampa Bay humidity in September?

Stupid schedule makers.

Lesson

Oh, really?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
At this point it's absolute BS that they've been to Seattle 3 seasons in a row and 4 out of the last 5 seasons in Week 17.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If that's actually correct, I'm going to that week 17 game and I'm gonna find the biggest, fattest, hairiest shehawk fan and punch her right in the face.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I told you mofo's we'd get SEA in their house again to close. Until we win it, the NFL is going to keep it there.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If that's actually correct, I'm going to that week 17 game and I'm gonna find the biggest, fattest, hairiest shehawk fan and punch her right in the face.

And I'm there with you, to shave her upper lip!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg

Paul, you come to Montana, and we will drive (10 hours) to seattle and I will be right there with you!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
That's 3 of us...

That would be awesome. It's all interstate from my house to seattle... straight shot on I-90, and there are plenty of watering holes along the way. Let's rally in Montana and make our way out and frickin' skin the sea chickens.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That would be awesome. It's all interstate from my house to seattle... straight shot on I-90, and there are plenty of watering holes along the way. Let's rally in Montana and make our way out and frickin' skin the sea chickens.

IN

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
I actually like the schedule. I feel like the early part of it will help us build confidence. Hopefully, the last game will not have playoff significance in a good way

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I actually like the schedule. I feel like the early part of it will help us build confidence. Hopefully, the last game will not have playoff significance in a good way

If true.

My first reaction as well.

A55VA6

Legend
Yep it's official, Rams Twitter released it just now. Fucking @ Seattle to end the season again.... what is this 4 years in a row? Oh well.. Looking at the schedule, I feel pretty good besides the tough 3 game road trip. 3 tough teams.

Bl8fK4_CAAAw6_D.jpg:large

Lesson

Oh, really?
It isn't that bad, but 3 road games Weeks 8-10 is going to be tough as hell.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Seattle must be special to always finish at home!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It isn't that bad, but 3 road games Weeks 8-10 is going to be tough as hell.

Agree.

But how can a team (Seapidgeons) draw a home game last week this many years in a row?

It's BS.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Agree.

But how can a team (Seapidgeons) draw a home game last week this many years in a row?

It's BS.

I agree, it's absolute BS.

But I'll take this schedule over 2011's any day of the week.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Yeah, week 17 is fucking bullshit again, but the overall I don't think it's that bad. We could start off the season very hot considering the teams we'll face. Then the bye b4 murders row.

Can we still enter the schedule guessing competition? LOL