Rams-Eagles Sold Out

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

socalrams90

Starter
Just tried to buy extra tickets from the Rams and the rep said they are officially sold out of all tickets except for a limited amount being held back for 3 game packages. Looking at ticket resell prices now and cheapest with fees to get in is $230!

Pretty sure the optics of poor attendance was holding back NBC from flexing this game but now no excuses...Flex this bitch!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Sold out? Let this bad boy extend the Colliseum to maximum capacity!

Last edited:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The crowd might have a significant tinge of green in it though. Hopefully Rams fans will be loud

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
raw.gif

Bkfld_Rams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just saw 3 single tickets available.

Other than the 3 game packages

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah there will be a metric fuckton of Eagles bandwagoners. Hope the Rams beat their @$$es and send them home in tears.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sold out? Let this bad boy extend the Colliseum to maximum capacity!
Yeah, why not?

I know they had some logistical issues and all but, for one potentially very important game?

Figure out the logistics and open the entire stadium.

Guessing Kroenke would be in favor!!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Yeah, why not?

I know they had some logistical issues and all but, for one potentially very important game?

Figure out the logistics and open the entire stadium.

Guessing Kroenke would be in favor!!

I was actually half-joking with that post. Even with the limited capacity at the Coliseum, it felt like a logistical nightmare transitioning in and out of the stadium from my experience at the Rams-Texans game

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was actually half-joking with that post. Even with the limited capacity at the Coliseum, it felt like a logistical nightmare transitioning in and out of the stadium from my experience at the Rams-Texans game
It's just one game and the fans know it'll be difficult... but if they were to open it up and the fans filled the place? You'd know for sure the Rams are an event not to be missed in LA!

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Finally. A sellout.

No doubt this game will be flexed.

Regular season game of the year, hype for the Goff-Wentz Bowl will be ridonculous. Can’t wait.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I don't envy the job of Coliseum security having to deal with 10k drunk Eagles fans after losing to the Rams.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't envy the job of Coliseum security having to deal with 10k drunk Eagles fans after losing to the Rams.
They need to set up a prison on-site and arrest all of them!

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
The thing about nbc flexing this game is the Sunday Night game before Philly/Rams is...

Philly at Seatlle

That would be the Eagles in back to back Sunday nighters, I wonder if that’s unprecedented?

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
The Patriots were the SNF game for like a month straight until the end the 2007 season.

They went undefeated until the Giants Beat them in the Superbowl. Lot's of hype and Probably the best Patriots roster that ever existed that year.