Rams at Buccaneers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Time for me to kick back, relax and rewatch this game without the stress, shitty bootleg stream, commercials and weather delays.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks, ... guess I missed Donald moving outside.

Hayes played most of the game, so it didn't end up being a problem. But Donald did play some DE. He straight up embarrassed the Bucs RT on a play and would have had Winston sacked but Winston flipped the ball out to the flats as Donald was dragging him down.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
We came from behind too, down 20-10 at one point. I was about to turn off the game until Quinn stepped up. 2 FF sacks, two weeks in a row! I think he's back to his All-Pro self. :D

Hayes played most of the game, so it didn't end up being a problem. But Donald did play some DE. He straight up embarrassed the Bucs RT on a play and would have had Winston sacked but Winston flipped the ball out to the flats as Donald was dragging him down.

It was funny..on that play I was like.. WTF is Donald doing out there??? :eek:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I missed that fake handoff on the Cunningham KR. That's a nice little wrinkle. The Bucs bit on it too.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Seriously I am now convinced that GOD wanted the Rams to win. I'm sitting here thinking about it. This game could of went both ways. It was that close....A delay of game due to lightning strikes? Our ROD brothers who went to the game which most likely wont be on here anytime soon because they are happily drunk as they should be. It was a nerve racking game but you know what we got the BIG W.

w13.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Most of us recognized our defense was gassed in the 4th qtr, but wow they were REALLY gassed.
Almost Kevin Carter '99 gassed.
The Rams D deserves alot of credit for being short-handed up front and hanging in there while Winston & Evans were slingin it all over the field in those sweltering conditions.
A great road win.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I've only been able to watch the highlights of the game so far, couldn't stream it at all last night. Quick's TD looked great - but was he only targeted twice?? was he injured or something? Also, no passes to our TEs? kendrick's had good hands recently - are the TE's being used to block to give Keenum more time?? Last question - it looks like our DB's didn't have the greatest game last night, or was it just that Winston, Evans & Humphries are just that much better??

BTW - who is Humphries?!?

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
thats zebras face in the background you can just tell he is thinking "that poor poor QB"

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
@shaunpinney
Only 2 targets to Quick....Kendricks had an early drop...Humphries was eatting Joyner for lunch...I think the toe injury is starting to bother him..He barely chased Humphries after a reception...Winston was scrambling around and found him...He took off, Joyner hobbled after him...Evans was killing Tru...Just looked scared to get on him...happy to make a tackle downfield...Keep an eye on Tru in the future...like next week vs Larry Fitz...

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Thanks @LACHAMP46 - I'm not the biggest Quick advocate, but he seems to be on form at the moment, I don't get why we don't pass more to him IF he's catching the damn ball?!? Didn't see Lance's drop down on the stat sheet...

I'm worried about Tru and Joyner this year :(

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm worried about Tru and Joyner this year :(
Tru actually started pretty good...then we changed philosophy's...we were in a tight man coverage...then we started that ole loosey goosey, bend but don't break BS....and Evans went crazy...He's truly a matchup nightmare...not only fast, but strong too...I'd rather have JJ on him...
Joyner...I'm looking at all the young corners around the league...hell, look at Hill...Joyner made some excellent tackles...but he's not a DB...always beaten on the first move...every damn route...he'll always lead the team in tackles...

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Tru actually started pretty good...then we changed philosophy's...we were in a tight man coverage...then we started that ole loosey goosey, bend but don't break BS....and Evans went crazy...He's truly a matchup nightmare...not only fast, but strong too...I'd rather have JJ on him...
Joyner...I'm looking at all the young corners around the league...hell, look at Hill...Joyner made some excellent tackles...but he's not a DB...always beaten on the first move...every damn route...he'll always lead the team in tackles...
Thanks @LACHAMP46 it only needs half a step with good WRs and he's gone, we need a CB that can lead the team on INT's ;)