Rams Announce Practice Facility in Woodland Hills

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
No mention of fans. Cal Lutheran has stands for maybe 200 people on just one side of one field. Sure they can put more up. Long drive for me, I would only be able go to one or two practices. The heat out there is comparable to Death Valley. End of July--1st week of Aug. temps normally well over 100.

I'm not a happy fan they are moving from Irvine, a very fan friendly facility. Players are not going to like living and practicing out of mobile trailers.

road trip love GIF
Hey Bubba! Let's take a look at going to where ever camp is this year together. I can drive.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Howdy bro! Heck ya we gotta do at least a couple of TC's together. I'm toying with the idea o taking the RV and towing the car behind it and finding somewhere close to park. Got AC and mobile WI-FI, good fridge for cold beer so heat not a problem.

I'm at Bass Lake right now, doing Memorial weekend with family, then on to Black Hills SD. Be back end of July. Got the same #? I'll call you then. Looking forward to a great season!

fr