Rams announce over 56,000 deposits for season tickets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ounce-over-56000-deposits-for-season-tickets/

Rams announce over 56,000 deposits for season tickets
Posted by Josh Alper on February 9, 2016

503294886-e1455052175208.jpg
Getty Images

The Rams started taking season ticket deposts on January 19 and more than 45,000 people put down $100 in a couple of days for the right to buy up to eight tickets for the team’s first season back in Los Angeles.

Their deposit drive continued through Monday and the team announced on Tuesday that more than 56,000 deposits were taken before they closed up that portion of their ticket sales effort.

“We are inspired by how enthusiastically NFL fans in Southern California have responded to the return of the Los Angeles Rams,” Rams Chief Operating Officer/Executive Vice President Kevin Demoff said in a statement. “We will reward their passion by providing a terrific game day experience at both the Coliseum this fall and ultimately in Inglewood. We can’t wait to welcome our fans on Sundays and become an integral part of the Greater Los Angeles community.”

The deposits, which are refundable, give holders the right to buy tickets at the Coliseum and season ticket holders will be at the front of the line when it’s time to start selling tickets for the Inglewood stadium that’s expected to be ready for the 2019 season.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
well i'm screwed. I hear that you can purchase up to 8 tickets. You'd have to figure the minimum season ticket holder would buy 2 tickets. If we have 90k in seats and 45k in reserve ticket buyers then how is it that there would be a ticket left for me at like #40k in line

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
This is awesome. Being in Los Angeles is really going to help the Rams in many ways. I'm excited for the Los Angeles Rams upcoming season!