Rams +6.5 at Arizona.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Someone in Vegas has chosen wisely

image.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yesterday the Spread was 7.5! So this^ makes me wonder what it will be by game time Sunday!!:shades:

V3

Hall of Fame
It's not smart to bet on Rams games. You never know what team will show up.

Rainram

Starter
Methinks we see a pissed off team on Sunday. A team that just got their butts chewed all week. A team that know this game is directly tied to any playoff aspirations. They come out pissed off and win by double digits, and expose a Cardinals team that hasn't played a good team yet (wouldn't surprise me if the Bears and Niners win 4 games between them all year...and Saints might snag 4 or 5 on the back of Brees...but that's it).

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
It's not smart to bet on Rams games. You never know what team will show up.
Thats actually a good idea. Might just stop betting on Rams games altogether, except maybe for when the Whiners come to town.

fancents86

Starter
I'm calling we get beat, bad. That way if we do I'm prepared, and if we win I'm prepared...to party.