Quick Two Round Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-Hawks

UDFA
Hi guys I have been watching a lot of college football lately. Here is a two round mock draft that I think would be really good for us.

Round One- Brandon Scherff OT- Iowa- Scherff will be a great pickup for us. I think that we will get rid of Jake Long this offseason. Scherff can play both tackle and guard in the NFL. With his shorter arms I think he would be a great guard in the NFL. He has that nasty attitude and is a great run blocker. The Rams were really considering trading up for Zack Martin last year. Scherff reminds me a lot of Martin, and Scherff would really upgrade our offensive line next year.
Ideal offensive Line- Greg Robinson, Brandon Scherff, Barrett Jones, Rodger Saffold, Joe Barksdale

Round Two- Cody Kessler QB- USC- Kessler would be a great quarterback to pickup to play behind Bradford. Kessler is flying under the radar this season, but if he declares he would be a steal in the second round. He doesn't have any crazy athletic abilities, but he is very accurate and steps up in the pocket with his eyes down the field at all times. Also he does not throw interceptions. He has four interceptions and thirty touchdowns. He has improved a ton this year and would be a great developmental QB behind Bradford. Fisher really likes drafting USC guys, and if Kessler declares we should snatch him up. He is going to be a good player.
Ideal Quarterback lineup- Sam Bradford, Cody Kessler, Shaun Hill

What do you guys think of the two round draft?

Memphis Ram

Legend
First pick wouldn't shock me.
Have doubts Kessler even considers declaring for the draft.

And would the Rams even consider a QB his size?

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Scherff would fit in well here but I wasn't impressed by Kessler against UCLA. Seemed like a really mediocre talent.