Quarterback Issue Solved!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

View: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/697180702895443968?s=09

I think we can write of QB in the first round now boys!

Easy street from here on out.

Seriously though, I don't know who this is.

He'll have a tough time making the team. Former option QB, who was forced to change to WR. He's quick, but not fast, good guy, team leader. Braxton Miller. Don't think he was signed as a QB, or it would surprise me.

I see him as a slot guy, if he were to make it, he has very good short area quickness, and change of direction.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He'll have a tough time making the team. Former option QB, who was forced to change to WR. He's quick, but not fast, good guy, team leader. Braxton Miller. Don't think he was signed as a QB, or it would surprise me.

Read that the Vikings had previously signed him as a WR, so I'm assuming he will fill the same role on this team.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Maybe he can beat out Hekker for best QB rating from a non qb.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just realized this dude is "The Unionizer." Almost single-handedly pulled down the NCAA football system! Maybe he can unionize our WRs to start catchin balls...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
giphy.gif

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Why waste all those picks on Wr's and passing QB'S when there's defensive players on the board.
Let's run the wishbone with Gurley, TA and Bennie in the backfield all at same time.

fearsomefour

Legend
Read that the Vikings had previously signed him as a WR, so I'm assuming he will fill the same role on this team.
He was signed to play S....and will arrive day one of training camp in a limo....only to soon retire....
where have you gone Eric Crouch??

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Schefter is really dumpster diving for clicks these days. First he makes up a rumor that the Eagles want Foles back, and now this?
The dude isn't a QB he's a WR/RB and if Schef reports it as such, there's less interest.
Lazy

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Kolter was pretty good in college as a running QB. He had that 'it' factor. He seemed to pull plays out of his ass when they really needed it. If he is capable of playing any position on the field, his desire and attitude would be a welcome locker room asset. Maybe they are considering him as a Special Teams player. He is totally a high motor type and an inspirational leader.

jap

Legend
Maybe he can beat out Hekker for best QB rating from a non qb.

Johnny: "No freaking way!!! When the Horns wise up and realize I am a modern day Slingin' Sammy Baugh who was a triple threat player---standout at QB, DB, and punter!---our QB issues will be completely resolved!!! Bank on it!!!!!"