Punters are people too?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Ha

Just wanted to say that I appreciate your thoughtful responses. It's very refreshing. Some of us here,,, not me of course,,, are addicted to Ram Football. Having a player provide the kind of attention to fans that I'm seeing from you is just not the norm.

I have to ask... Is it because you're a kicker? :razz: Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

Thank you so much for spending time with us addicts.

And just so you know,,, I see you as way more than just a kicker. Can you please throw another TD against the whiners this year.... and just on accident.... can you shank a rocket launcher off of Pete Carroll's gum smacking jaw up there in Seattle? Please.

:bigup:

Name
Johnny
I would love to throw another TD for you haha. I am glad to be here answering your questions.
PUNTERS ARE PEOPLE TOO!!! hahah

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would love to throw another TD for you haha. I am glad to be here answering your questions.
PUNTERS ARE PEOPLE TOO!!! hahah

Thanks again Johnny!

And please don't forget about that missile blast off of Carroll's dopey mug. :sly: