Prophets of Rage Tour

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Thrilled this has come to fruition. I was lucky enough to see Public Enemy in my early teens, RATM in 1997 and Cypress Hill in 2001. Now it's come to full reality. I'll catch them in the pit Phoenix AZ September 17th. Can't wait!!
[GALLERY=media, 148]Prophets Of Rage -- "Testify" - YouTube by BatteringRambo posted Jun 12, 2016 at 9:29 PM[/GALLERY]

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Thrilled this has come to fruition. I was lucky enough to see Public Enemy in my early teens, RATM in 1997 and Cypress Hill in 2001. Now it's come to full reality. I'll catch them in the pit Phoenix AZ September 17th. Can't wait!!
[GALLERY=media, 148]Prophets Of Rage -- "Testify" - YouTube by BatteringRambo posted Jun 12, 2016 at 9:29 PM[/GALLERY]
Very cool to be able to see them all together like that after seeing them in concert individually.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Can't wait. Saw RATM with Cypress Hill in mid 90s. Also saw RATM at lollapalooza when they were super newbs. Drummer played facing away from the crowd, lolz.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
They're in Tampa October 1st.

Dammit. All this cool stuff is coming up. Rams game, Prophets of Rage... Mannheim Steamroller...LOL