Problem!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
When I go to writ a post, all the 'ICON's' for bold text color, across the board thru bb code edit. are missing. Is this a site problem or did I do something to cause this!?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks, I had the header problem and then the icons went out today! nice to know I didn't srew something up. this time:D

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Which style are you using? I have the same problem with the ROD original but not with the ROD default. Send CGI a pm on this problem if you want.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If there was a problem, yo, I'll solve it.

110813_vanilla_ice_465_ap.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
When I go to writ a post, all the 'ICON's' for bold text color, across the board thru bb code edit. are missing. Is this a site problem or did I do something to cause this!?

I think you both must be using the "original theme". Select the drop-down at the bottom-left of your screen and choose "ROD Default".

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I think you both must be using the "original theme". Select the drop-down at the bottom-left of your screen and choose "ROD Default".

The problem I have with the ROD default is that when you're viewing a thread, poster's avatars are blown up for some reason and cover half of what's written in the post. This happens on my works computer which uses a version of IE that some websites are now saying is an older version. Not sure if that's the problem but it doesn't happen on my iphone so it might be