Pretty cool- ESPN to televise Senior Bowl Practices

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
http://www.seniorbowl.com/news-highlights-detail.php?news=451

MOBILE, Ala. (Jan. 19) -- For the first time in a decade, ESPN will televise Reese’s Senior Bowl practices. The network will broadcast both the North and South practices live from Ladd-Peebles Stadium on Wednesday and Thursday on ESPNU.
Chris Cotter will host the network’s two-hour shows and will be joined by analysts Bill Polian, Louis Riddick and Todd McShay. Quint Kessenich will provide sideline coverage for ESPN’s eight hours of live programming.
espn-logo.jpg

"As an organization, we are so pleased to have ESPN and ESPNU on board with us this year,” Savage said. “With wall-to-wall coverage on ESPNU, the Reese's Senior Bowl will expand its media footprint to a wider audience and provide even more national exposure to our players.”
The network also plans to provide live reports during its flagship show, ‘SportsCenter,’ as well as its NFL-featured shows, ‘NFL Insiders’ and ‘NFL Live.’ ESPN last televised practices at the Reese’s Senior Bowl in 2006.
NFL Network will also broadcast from Reese’s Senior Bowl practices and will air its coverage in three one-hour primetime shows on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
It will also broadcast the game live for the 10th consecutive year.
The 67th Reese’s Senior Bowl is scheduled for January 30 at Ladd-Peebles Stadium in Mobile. Kickoff is at 1:30p.m. CT

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The rosters are finalized and posted and man there is some intriguing QB talent at this game:

North - Wentz, Hogan, Driskel are all big QBs. Wentz will go high. Hogan midrounds but has some good talent. Driskel I have been wanting to watch, will definitely keep an eye on him.

South - Coker is poised to make himself a lot of money if he takes to coaching, given his measurables. The most intriguing guy on the south squad. I also like Allen a lot, he's not a big bodied guy like so many of the others but the dude can play and will go mid to late rounds. Not a big fan of Prescott but I will be watching Brisset.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They had been televised on the NFL Network.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
There will be a lot of QBs to watch, thats for sure. It will almost be like a mini combine with these guys competing against each other.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There will be a lot of QBs to watch, thats for sure. It will almost be like a mini combine with these guys competing against each other.
Im pretty psyched for it. Im not a fan of ESPN but do like the ESPNU stuff

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looking forward to it. Doughty sort of laid an egg at Shrine game, so I'm looking forward to seeing Wentz, Coker and Brisset
They keep mentioning Driskell and Brisset together because of the Florida ties, makes me think of Brisket

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah Doughty struggled and it will hurt him a bit, but I wouldn't count it too strong against him. The protection schemes in that game were garbage and a guy like him is much more dependent on them than the dudes who can run around. He's got a chance in the NFL I think, as a backup most likely if he busts his tail.

I have a feeling Allen is gonna do very well in the practices and shoot up the boards. He's that guy right now who I think is undervalued when I see him listed as round 6 and 7.

jjab360

Legend
Does anyone know if the players have weighed in yet and when the televised practices start? I googled it and haven't been able to find an answer.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does anyone know if the players have weighed in yet and when the televised practices start? I googled it and haven't been able to find an answer.

I think weigh-ins are tomorrow morning. Monday is usually a travel day.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ESPNU starts their coverage tomorrow at 2:30 (have it DVR'd). Not sure when NFL network begins coverage
Question I have, is where is @Memphis Ram ? IIRC he's usually all over this year after year