Pregame Field Passes: Seattle Game to honor Thordaddy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
The Rams are graciously providing us with two (2) Field Passes for a couple of ROD members to use before the Seattle Game. We've talked about raffling these off, or perhaps providing to the highest bidder, with the proceeds going to @Thordaddy's charity. But this still needs to be discussed and figured-out. So, please feel free to discuss here.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I vote raffle. Sell tickets up until 10:59AM Sunday September 13th, draw the number and announce at tailgate, and off the winner goes to the Dome.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I vote raffle. Sell tickets up until 10:59AM Sunday September 13th, draw the number and announce at tailgate, and off the winner goes to the Dome.
I like the idea but is that enough time for the winner to get over to and in the dome and make the most of it?

RamzFanz

Damnit
I like the idea but is that enough time for the winner to get over to and in the dome and make the most of it?

We could do it earlier then. It's about a 3-5 minute walk to the dome and at 11:00 or before, there will be no lines at all.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I think it should be highest bidder and we do this weeks before the game and all the proceeds go to Thordaddy's charity

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
The reason I would like to have it go to the highest bidder is I want to win them both and donate them to the great guys that have put this event together for all of us

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The reason I would like to have it go to the highest bidder is I want to win them both and donate them to the great guys that have put this event together for all of us

Are you coming to the game Brudda ?

You need to make THAT happen!!!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have until 11AM CT Friday to Auction off 2-pre-game Field passes. Proceeds will go with Thordaddy's charity. Bidding starts at $150 each, and I will give 1-pass to each winner. Please post your bids in this thread :)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I have until 11AM CT Friday to Auction off 2-pre-game Field passes. Proceeds will go with Thordaddy's charity. Bidding starts at $150 each, and I will give 1-pass to each winner. Please post your bids in this thread :)

Did you get these already @Stranger ?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
They will be available for pickup at the stadium. I'll need the pass holder's name in advance.
So, just to be clear, these passes allow you to be on the sideline before the game? during the game? etc?

DOH! It does say PRE game doesn't it? never mind.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Well I'll start the bidding at $175 each or ($350 for both).

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hmmm $180 for one!

Wait, this is going to get awkward if people bid for one or both isn't it? I'll withdraw the bid for one so this can be a bid for both.

Last edited:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hmmm $180 for one!

Wait, this is going to get awkward if people bid for one or both isn't it? I'll withdraw the bid for one so this can be a bid for both.
Nope, I'm auctioning them individually.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Flying in from Portland OR and don't want to desert my son so I'll go $200 each ($400 for the 2). Yes, I do believe I just bid against myself.......