Power Rankings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Look at what the grade A, AHoles at ESPN are saying about us.....
#24 Los Angeles Rams:
The Rams' two most recent 30-point games have been against the Buccaneers, so let's just chalk the Week 3 scoring outburst to having Tampa's number. If the Rams can put up points against the Cardinals in Arizona, then maybe we can start taking Case Keenum & Co. seriously.

*Added comma for RamFanz :yess:

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
This is going to be a tough week. Bad news...the Rams are on the road in a very tough place to play for the second week back to back. The good news...if the Rams pull out a win in the valley of the sun they are for real and it would quiet the sports news world once and for all........:heh:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If the Rams can put up points against the Cardinals in Arizona, then maybe we can start taking Case Keenum & Co. seriously.
Oh how I long for the day that ESPN takes the Rams seriously!
It would be such an honor!

tumblr_inline_nhlb4f3huC1sbt8u2.gif

RamzFanz

Damnit
Look at what the grade A, AHoles at ESPN are saying about us.....
#24 Los Angeles Rams:
The Rams' two most recent 30-point games have been against the Buccaneers, so let's just chalk the Week 3 scoring outburst to having Tampa's number. If the Rams can put up points against the Cardinals in Arizona, then maybe we can start taking Case Keenum & Co. seriously.

*Added comma for RamFanz :yess:

I see you're representing on the Cards forums. Take it to 'em!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I see you're representing on the Cards forums. Take it to 'em!
Join me! (I was going to ask you, remembering we tagged teamed the Falcon's site a year or two ago..unfortunately we lost that one!)

RamzFanz

Damnit
Join me! (I was going to ask you, remembering we tagged teamed the Falcon's site a year or two ago..unfortunately we lost that one!)

I tried. Lifetime ban. :redcard: :sneaky:

I will jump in. I'm waiting for them to get insulting. :)

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I'm going to be forced to kill you now.
You can either come in and let me do it, or tell me where you live.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z51Xk_t-clk

Thanks for the vid @-X- I'm flattered. By all means come and visit, I've always got a beer chilling. :cheers:

Just to clarify, a percentage is simply another way of writing a fraction with a denominator of 100. Just as you can have an improper fraction, such as 4/3, so you could have, for want of a better term an improper percentage like 110% etc...

Ergo, if the players gave 100% against the Seahawks and Tampa, I'd really like to see an improvement against the Cards, etc, up until the Super Bowl. So yes, there is such a thing as 110%, but not everything can have a percentage larger than 100%. Let's call it 100% effort and 10% hustle. We're not blessed with elite athletes at every position, but with the right hustle and desire we can compete and win against, theoretically better opposition.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thanks for the vid @-X- I'm flattered. By all means come and visit, I've always got a beer chilling. :cheers:

Just to clarify, a percentage is simply another way of writing a fraction with a denominator of 100. Just as you can have an improper fraction, such as 4/3, so you could have, for want of a better term an improper percentage like 110% etc...

Ergo, if the players gave 100% against the Seahawks and Tampa, I'd really like to see an improvement against the Cards, etc, up until the Super Bowl. So yes, there is such a thing as 110%, but not everything can have a percentage larger than 100%. Let's call it 100% effort and 10% hustle. We're not blessed with elite athletes at every position, but with the right hustle and desire we can compete and win against, theoretically better opposition.
no.gif

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
If we lose in our bye week I will become a Democrat and have an affair with Hillary Clinton
:rolllaugh:She does look quite delicious in those pant suits. :puke:

I think she should be wearing the full body orange, but what do I know?

Now Dan, be careful. If we spend our bye week NOT announcing a change of quarterback, wouldn't you consider that a loss?

Just think buddy. :sneaky: You'll be all about Universal Childcare, confiscating weapons, and listening to that cackle sipping on a Pina Colada in the rain....

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I've seen your handiwork over there as well LoyalRam. Good job. They actually seem to like you over there. (Unless I've missed the insults)

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Well, if you follow the logic of Seahawks fans pretty much every game their team is beaten by the Rams, there's always an asterisk next to that victory. Either they cheated with trick plays, or the Rams played dirty, or there was some type of collusive effort related to the move to LA.

This list of reasons goes on, but the conclusion never changes. Any victory by the Rams was just illusory and doesn't count towards the holistic performance of either team. It's hardly a stretch that the media should follow that same reasoning.
81101-alright-well-call-it-a-draw-gi-JonN.gif
Not to change the subject,bout that is one of my all time favorite movies, lol.