Possible first-round cornerback P.J. Williams busted for DUI

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...round-cornerback-p-j-williams-busted-for-dui/

Possible first-round cornerback P.J. Williams busted for DUI
Posted by Darin Gantt on April 3, 2015

williams010615_14454693_8col.jpg
AP

Well, Randy Gregory has some company on the “how to kill your draft stock” bench.

According to Albert Breer and Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network, Florida State cornerback P.J. Williams was arrested for DUI this morning.

Williams, who might have been a first-round pick, will now invite more scrutiny from teams.

Gregory’s positive test for marijuana at the Combine means he’s either dumb or can’t stop smoking weed long enough to pass a test. Williams’ arrest will give teams pause about drafting him high, since DUIs trigger a two-game suspension under the league’s new conduct policy.

There were already questions about Williams, including his fleeing the scene of a car wreck last fall (which resulted in just traffic tickets from that bastion of integrity the Tallahassee Police Department).

UPDATE 12:45 p.m. ET: A league spokesman confirmed to PFT that draft-eligible players “are not subject to discipline for DUI violations that occurred in college.”

But that’s not going to stop this incident from damaging Williams’ draft stock.

Athos

Legend
Well, his agent will be pissed.

No idea why these idiots just can't help themselves until they at least make their monies. They got an entire lifetime to get strung out, bang chics to their hearts content, and OD on their vice of choice.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
What an Idiot. For Godsakes your about to make millions of dollars take a fucking cab or limo or pay someone to drive your ass around.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Please don't let this moron be our second round pick. Like the article said, this isn't the first time he's gotten into trouble like this. I'm confident in saying that I don't want him or Ronald Darby (who was also involved with what Winston did) in this draft. Give me a guy like IEO or Jacoby Glenn in the fourth.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We've found our 2nd rnd pick.

I think the Rams have enough "chance" players on the roster.

I am glad Fisher does well with the iffy character guys, but the day care is full.