Poll: Do you watch the Ram games live?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Do you watch the Ram games live?

• I'm a season ticket holder and watch the away games on local tv

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I catch the national tv games but that's about it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
I go to my dads house Every Sunday and we take my old TV from my room and set it up in the living room. We have two TVs going watching the Rams game on the big screen and going back and forward on other games on my old TV. Mom and GF all ready know not to bother my dad and I on Sundays lol

Every game live via Game Pass (the international version of Sunday ticket). If it's a SNF, MNF, TNF game I'll get up early the next day and watch it on demand.
Yeah same here. The only problem I get is if I miss the first part of the game I have to wait until the game is over before I can watch from the beginning. Not the end of the world but can get annoying.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I go to my dads house Every Sunday and we take my old TV from my room and set it up in the living room. We have two TVs going watching the Rams game on the big screen and going back and forward on other games on my old TV. Mom and GF all ready know not to bother my dad and I on Sundays lol

That's awesome! Enjoy that as much as you can.

Time goes by fast.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's awesome! Enjoy that as much as you can.

Time goes by fast.

Similar in my house.
My brother comes up and we alternate who is bringing/buying dinner for everyone.

We have the big screen going with the ticket and a lap top going with the alternate access package.

Fun times.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Similar in my house.
My brother comes up and we alternate who is bringing/buying dinner for everyone.

We have the big screen going with the ticket and a lap top going with the alternate access package.

Fun times.

That's an awesome tradition! I am jealous!

I am 2,800 kms away from my family in St. Louis... some 26hrs in current traffic. :D

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I usually watch on the big screen on local TV. However, over the past 6 years I have averaged going to one game during the season. That will look to continue as the Misses has already said we're attending a game for my birthday this fall. :cool: