Pokemon GO

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
All kidding aside. I have some great memories of my son playing Pokeman in the nineties. It was a common interest he and my bonus son had when they were ten and my wife and I met.

The boys were at the tail end of their innocent youth, and moving on to being "too cool for school". Pokeman soon got set aside for sports and girls, but my son still has his big red Pokeman binder somewhere in the garage. I'm glad the boys had that short period of time to bond with Pokeman, before life became less innocent.

I never really got the point of the game, but it made our boys happy.

This new thing? Seems a little much. But I hope you guys have fun.

Pokemon*

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
No, because people actually thought it was good to be catching these things on some of the most hallowed grounds in our great country. And the fact it was even there to remove, shows at the least a significant lack of judgment.

Angry Ram

No, because people actually thought it was good to be catching these things on some of the most hallowed grounds in our great country. And the fact it was even there to remove, shows at the least a significant lack of judgment.

You do know the game is random, and that by default, more pop up in public places? They didn't purposely go "let's have them show up in the Holocaust museum!"

And your first statement agrees with @Jorgeh0605 says, it's the people that didn't have the common sense to put away their phones at that museum.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
I know the game is random, which is a fault of the game IMO. Too many stories of people, especially kids ending up in places they shouldn't be. Just me, but one fad I hope has a short shelf life.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I dont play the game, but I do have to dodge a bunch of moronachus on my drive to work. I've lived in Stockton for 42 yrs and pokemon go is the first thing I have seen draw people to downtown stockton at 1:30 AM. The hookers dont even frequent downtown Stockton at 1:30 AM.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Someone is gonna die cause of this game... Or someone will get killed.
My suggestion, drop some acid with good company in a safe place and get it done the traditional Analog way -- freak DIGITAL

People have already died playing that game. And people are getting mugged and beaten also. People are like zombies walking into traffic and not paying attention to their surroundings at all hours of the night, when nothing good is going on.

Angry Ram

People have already died playing that game. And people are getting mugged and beaten also. People are like zombies walking into traffic and not paying attention to their surroundings at all hours of the night, when nothing good is going on.

Pokemon-Go-2.png

RamzFanz

Damnit
I see zombies walking back and forth all evening seeking out their prey. No interest. I'm surprised my kids aren't though.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
image.png
This is my team. It's not very good but I live in the middle of butt fuck nowhere. Btw, if you're gunna make fun of someone who enjoys something from their childhood or just in general just because you think it's gay, you can
image.jpeg