Players Headed To Draft in Detroit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Kind of shocked to see Robinson is attending. Perhaps he has a 1st round near assurance? I'm not 1st round level high on him personally.

Memphis Ram

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Kind of shocked to see Robinson is attending. Perhaps he has a 1st round near assurance? I'm not 1st round level high on him personally.
Kiper seems to think he's a lock to go in the 1st round.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

As a Mizzou fan, I don’t see a first round pick either.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
As a Mizzou fan, I don’t see a first round pick either.
I don't see him as an edge at all. That athletic profile might work in college, but running that slowly for what we ask of our edges, isn't going to fly. I could see a plan for him to play edge on early downs and then move inside to rush passer with hand in dirt. That said, no interest at all at 19. Trade down, I could entertain it.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I don't see him as an edge at all. That athletic profile might work in college, but running that slowly for what we ask of our edges, isn't going to fly. I could see a plan for him to play edge on early downs and then move inside to rush passer with hand in dirt. That said, no interest at all at 19. Trade down, I could entertain it.

I just don't see him as...anything other than a potential 5-tech, and honestly, I think Jenkins is a much better 5-tech than Robinson could ever be. Robinson never had this kind of production until his redshirt senior year, and honestly didn't pop on tape when I saw him - and I watched every Mizzou game.

I'm simply not interested in drafting him anywhere near the first round, if at all. Out of all of the Mizzou guys, Rakestraw, KAD, Schrader, Hopper, and Foster are all guys I'd take in their respective rounds over Robinson, even in the second round.

I just don't see it with him. I don't see it with any D-lineman Mizzou had last year; it was easily the most underwhelming D-line I've seen out of a competitive Mizzou team. It was really the offensive line, wide receiver corps secondary that really paved the way for such a good year.