1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Pickem..

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by PhxRam, Jul 2, 2014.

1. PhxRam

PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

Credit:
    $7,227,653.13
    I got pickem up and running and I added the first 4 weeks. I just need to add the rest of them.

It is a little complicated at first but follow these steps and you shouldnt have a problem.

1. In your navigation menu at the top go to "Pickem" or use this link http://www.ramsondemand.com/pickem/ You will then be presented with this screen

[​IMG]
    2. Follow the instructions and click "manage your pools". Again follow the on screen instructions and you then should see this

[​IMG]

3. Click "Join Pool" you then should see this

[​IMG]

4. Click "manage your picks" **note the switch week drop down on the right. By default the current week being played will be shown but since I have more games already inputted you can make those picks now.**

[​IMG]

5. Then click on edit picks. Make your picks then click on "save" at the bottom.

If we want to make this a buy in game and since I dont really have the time now to tie this into the credits system so I was thinking maybe I could create a account upgrade that you could "buy" into that allows you access to play. Only members of that group would be allowed to play.

Let me know what you guys think.
  2. Thread Status: You only have permission to view the first post in this thread.