Pickem And Survivor

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

Dont forget to join up and get your picks in. The 2014 season starts this Thursday..

Also for those who havent quite figured it out, I have added some help pages located here

screenshot_416.png

I will continue to add help pages as I can think of areas where posters need the most help.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
bump..

Also as a bonus, the weekly pickem winner gets 50,000 rod bucks

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Thanks for the hard work on these, a lot of fun for those of us who don't like to gamble ( I do like gambling, just not losing $ ;)).

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
bump..

Also as a bonus, the weekly pickem winner gets 50,000 rod bucks

I may never win because I refuse to pick the seachickens or the forty-whiners to win each week. Even when they play each other I will not pick either one. Is there a chance they fall into a large cavern when they play each other?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Can you remind us every week? For the last 3 years i have forgotten at least two weeks in pickem and ruined my chances. Im an idiot for forgetting :(

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can you remind us every week? For the last 3 years i have forgotten at least two weeks in pickem and ruined my chances. Im an idiot for forgetting :(

you should get a weekly reminder.