PFT Preseason Power Rankings: Rams #20

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
The Colts are NOT the 8th best team in the NFL. Heck, if they were in the NFC West they might be the worst team in the division. The Colts were totally smoked by the Rams, destroyed. If the Colts did not play in that division they would be an 8-8 team.

The Colts are NOT the 8th best team in the NFL. Heck, if they were in the NFC West they might be the worst team in the division. The Colts were totally smoked by the Rams, destroyed. If the Colts did not play in that division they would be an 8-8 team.

They Beat both of the NFC championship teams.

I think we match up very well with them, can stop their running "attack" easily, can get pressure on Luck easily, Tavon would destroy them any day of the week, but I'm not sure that makes them awful or us just a bad opponent for them.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I believe that If the Rams had dumped Bradford and then acquired, drafted, signed, manufactured or given birth to one these fancy young mobile QB's(who has never even thrown an NFL pass)...all of the talking heads would have us much higher on all of these pre-season measuring sticks.

Bradford gets zero respect even when he isn't being talked about. They act as though he's the elephant in the room here. I hope he has a career season and makes all of these people look like idiots.

It's amazing how badly we kicked some of these highly ranked teams asses with a back up QB last year. Can't wait to actually let it play out on the field.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

^ this.

Extremely overrated but boosted by a weak division.

Another team "I'm not buying" is the Falcons. Yes, they had injury problems last year... But that oline still has issues and they can't rush passer at all!