Peyton Manning at it again

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
A slow first quarter but Manning and the Broncos have picked up steam since then.

19/26 for 228 yds with 3TD's and 0 int's and a rating of 138.0

Broncos 28/Chargers 7 with 5:06 left in the 3d quarter

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
and Colts fans have to sit there and think we could have traded that number one pick for a huge bounty and still had Manning rockin the house

if I was the owner of the Colts I would be killing people about this

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
and Colts fans have to sit there and think we could have traded that number one pick for a huge bounty and still had Manning rockin the house

Instead he's finding ways to prove to the world that he's the world's biggest dbag.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

They freaked up. Luck will never come close to Manning. He's pretty good and all, but he's not great.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The game against them scares the hell out of me. That team can embarrass anyone.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Listening to Warner and the guys on the pregame was interesting. Talking about best QB ever. Would have to agree and say Manning. This man runs his own offense, his own 11 man team, on his own under center. Basically no other QB in NFL history has ever simply ran their own offense in a no huddle under center like Peyton Manning. The man dissects the defense in a blink of an eye. He's the greatest yet he doesn't have the strongest arm or the quickest legs but simply instincts and intelligence. Amazing

but Warner's still better :rolleyes:

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Remember when there was a debate between Leaf and Manning #1? Good times.

Leaf initially invested his bonanza through my father's stock brokerage office - Leaf's aunt worked there when he was in San Diego.

Biggest jerk my dad encountered in 40+ years in the investment business.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You should have watched the whole game it got worse! And how about that Great Charger Running game!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
You should have watched the whole game it got worse! And how about that Great Charger Running game!!

The Rams have to play Denver and I am not hopeful. Manning usually schools young secondarys. I think the Rams Oline is gelling and is a better running line than San Diego's. But I still don't expect the Rams to be able to run much, which is what they have to do in that game. I am looking forward to the GRob/Knighton matchup though.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Oh hell he's not even the biggest dbag NFL owner, that title goes to Jerruh.
I think it might be the fact that Jimmy hasn't really had to work a day in his life. The guy was pretty much handed ownership of the Colts. At the bare minimum, at least Jerruh has worked a day in his life. We may have to agree to disagree, Jimmy comes off as a bigger dbag to me than Jerruh.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
If there's any head coach in the league that I could choose to face Peyton Manning, it's Jeff Fisher. They know each other better then the back of their hand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think it might be the fact that Jimmy hasn't really had to work a day in his life. The guy was pretty much handed ownership of the Colts. At the bare minimum, at least Jerruh has worked a day in his life. We may have to agree to disagree, Jimmy comes off as a bigger dbag to me than Jerruh.

He was wearing an Affliction shirt when he was busted so you may be right, that could tip the scale in his favor. :ROFLMAO:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
If there's any head coach in the league that I could choose to face Peyton Manning, it's Jeff Fisher. They know each other better then the back of their hand.

I think that Fisher should be far more concerned about Manning than Manning will be about Fisher...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Rams have to play Denver and I am not hopeful. Manning usually schools young secondarys. I think the Rams Oline is gelling and is a better running line than San Diego's. But I still don't expect the Rams to be able to run much, which is what they have to do in that game. I am looking forward to the GRob/Knighton matchup though.
I hate to say this, but I agree! Then again, a lot can happen to Teams in 3 week, until we meet them!!

fearsomefour

Legend
http://mmqb.si.com/2014/10/24/nfl-week-8-preview-london-morning-game/2/

ABOUT LAST NIGHT…

Denver 35, San Diego 21. Four-game winning streak by the Broncos—by 21, 14, 25 and 14 points. Three of those four wins have come against teams with records over .500. Think of the Broncos’ success this way: The defense is vastly improved, and the defense has held teams to 18.5 points per game in October. If the Broncos hold teams to less than three touchdowns, you’ve got to figure Peyton Manning’s going to have enough production to win.

But please don’t give up on the Chargers, in the wake of losing to Kansas City and Denver in five days. San Diego has Miami, the bye, Oakland and St. Louis upcoming, and if you’re 5-3 and have that slate coming up, your season is absolutely not over.
A 14 point loss on the road to Denver is not bad considering their were backups playing at both CB spots.
San Diego, in my humble opinion, is the second best team in the AFC. The trouble with Denver come playoff time is like Seattle, their homefield advantage is so huge you have to get them on the road....they are 6-1 with a bunch of games they should win coming up.
When it comes time to play the Denver I want to see a lot of blitzing right up the middle at Peyton. He refuses to face pressure and if he is moving he is mostly useless. That said, you will give up big plays vs. Manning. I would rather take the chance and try to create something vs Denver than sit back and let them control everything and roll up 45 points on our young secondary. I would rather go down swinging in that game.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler

Interesting thought but I still think the Colts made the right decision. They have a franchise QB that's going to have an impact much longer than holding onto Manning would've, and as of now they've both won the same number of Super Bowls.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting thought but I still think the Colts made the right decision. They have a franchise QB that's going to have an impact much longer than holding onto Manning would've, and as of now they've both won the same number of Super Bowls.

Not only that - with the salary cap there is no way a team can give a $28 million bonus to a player that is coming off of a major injury and might not be able to play ever again. The Colts had to decide before Manning was ready to show that he would be able to play, especially at a high level. Add in that they had the right to draft arguably the top QB prospect in years - possibly since Peyton himself, and it was a necessary decision.